Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thoughts?
  Where's my Wii Link?
  Coooool...
  Cell-shaded? Again?
  GOLDSSSS!
View Results

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:23 pm
Watch the trailer!

So, it seems that a new Zelda was announced at the GDC (Game Developer's Conference). Still featuring the engine and graphics of Phantom Hourglass, gone is the ocean travel. However, don't expect a standard mode of transport for Link this time around. It seems that Link gets his own train (as well as a new conductor's uniform) to use to navigate the lands of "Hyrule" (assuming that is where the game takes place).

Some old items will resurface, as well as some new ones. Also, this game will feature the same touchscreen based controls as PH. Personally, I'm wondering why Nintendo continues to use the Wind Waker graphics so much.

Nobody knows how long a new Wii Zelda is going to take (except for the people working on it, of course), but hopefully this new DS Zelda will whet our appetites until then.

Thoughts? Opinions? Insights? Killer pie recipes? POST!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:54 am
HI!!!!! I'M A SMEXY MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CELL-SHADED???? AGAIN?@!

Kuramas_Blue_Rose

Distinct Vampire

15,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:25 am
Yep, still more cel-shadyness. Looks cute though. And Fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:28 pm
Oh sure, you have time to respond here but run short of giving me the time of day? Always knew Zelda was more important to you.  

Kuramas_Blue_Rose

Distinct Vampire

15,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

The Fruity Magician
Crew

O.G. Gaian

2,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:17 pm
Maniacally Melodramatic

I agree. I always loved cel-shaded Link. Actually, the first Zelda game I ever played was Wind Waker.

:/

But somehow I did manage to play all the other Zelda games for the exception of Four Swords and Twilight Princess...

Anywho, Wind Waker was and still is my favourite Zelda game, followed by OoT. I'm in middle of playing Phantom Hourglass and I like it, it's fun. biggrin . Can't wait for Spirit Tracks to come out razz ...AND the other one with the awesome human master sword biggrin .

AND OH MY GOSH, I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU POST FOR AGES. scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:35 pm
The Fruity Magician
Maniacally Melodramatic

I agree. I always loved cel-shaded Link. Actually, the first Zelda game I ever played was Wind Waker.

But somehow I did manage to play all the other Zelda games for the exception of Four Swords and Twilight Princess...

Anywho, Wind Waker was and still is my favourite Zelda game, followed by OoT. I'm in middle of playing Phantom Hourglass and I like it, it's fun. biggrin . Can't wait for Spirit Tracks to come out razz ...AND the other one with the awesome human master sword biggrin .

Well, I'm back. And might I say, it's good to be back. Didja miss me?  

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

The Fruity Magician
Crew

O.G. Gaian

2,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:22 pm
Maniacally Melodramatic
The Fruity Magician
Maniacally Melodramatic

PSH, no. Just kidding. Yes, yes I did. It was getting boring around here...

I saw another trailer for Spirit Tracks, but I don't remember where...(youtube?) but apparently, one other item Link now has is like an Indiana Jones whip-like item thing blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:42 am
The Fruity Magician
Maniacally Melodramatic
The Fruity Magician
Maniacally Melodramatic

I saw another trailer for Spirit Tracks, but I don't remember where...(youtube?) but apparently, one other item Link now has is like an Indiana Jones whip-like item thing blaugh

YAY whippiness! ^_^ Have you seen how you can control the Phantoms now to screw with your enemies?

BTW, did ya see that I'm the new Guild Captain? Ionis admitted he didn't have enough time to keep it running, so he transferred ownership to me mrgreen .

Also, you STILL haven't played TP? Damn, I might just buy you a copy and mail it to you!  

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

The Fruity Magician
Crew

O.G. Gaian

2,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:34 pm
Maniacally Melodramatic
The Fruity Magician
Maniacally Melodramatic
The Fruity Magician
Maniacally Melodramatic

YAY whippiness! ^_^ Have you seen how you can control the Phantoms now to screw with your enemies?

BTW, did ya see that I'm the new Guild Captain? Ionis admitted he didn't have enough time to keep it running, so he transferred ownership to me mrgreen .

Also, you STILL haven't played TP? Damn, I might just buy you a copy and mail it to you!

Yes yes I did! It's gonna be fun =P.

Yes I noticed, but I don't think I congratulated you yet. xD. So GRATS for being the new captain.

GIVE ME TP....NOW. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:15 am
The Fruity Magician
Maniacally Melodramatic
The Fruity Magician
Maniacally Melodramatic
The Fruity Magician
Maniacally Melodramatic

Yes I noticed, but I don't think I congratulated you yet. xD. So GRATS for being the new captain.

GIVE ME TP....NOW. xD

ST, hurry!

Thanks for the grats. It's kinda cool. The guild is coming back to life slowly but surely.

And I'll see what I can do. When's your birthday?  

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

The Fruity Magician
Crew

O.G. Gaian

2,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:19 pm
Maniacally Melodramatic
The Fruity Magician
Maniacally Melodramatic
The Fruity Magician
Maniacally Melodramatic

GIVE ME TP....NOW. xD

ST, hurry!

Thanks for the grats. It's kinda cool. The guild is coming back to life slowly but surely.

And I'll see what I can do. When's your birthday?

August 14
That's like, in less than a month. =D  
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces