Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samuel Tyson

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:00 pm
Federation vs Zeon

Universal Century 0079, the war between Earth Federation Forces and The Principalitly of Zeon! A rebellion in the formation of anger, a war of hatred and freedom. A war that will bring mankind into a new era of exisitence and shake the foundation of man kinds belief of it's own kind. This is the stories of the brave warriors on the frontline and their lives..........

Navigation Center
~Introduction~
~Guidlines~
~Data Base~
~Profiles/Records~
~Timeline~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:08 pm
~GuideLines~

1-No god modding and other TOS standard!

2-Stick to the story don't make things hard!

3-No suped up gundams this is classic but trust me you will love it.^^

4-Pm me profiles please!

5-Literacy wise as long as it is readable could care less but try to be creative!

6-Have fun and I hope you actually will!

Samuel Tyson

Dangerous Prophet

Samuel Tyson

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:18 pm
~Data Base~

Processing.......

The following information is for your profile. It contains a list of the units avaible to you and there weapons list following the name! Choose wisly for the right unit may save your life!

Federation Units

Gm Space {Beam Rifle}

Gm Ground {Machine Gun, Beam Rifle}

Gundam G {Machine Gun, Beam Rifle, Rocket Launcher, Missle Launcher, Cannon,}

Guntank {Back Mounted Duel Cannons, Cannon Arms Rapid Fire}

GunCannon {Back Mouned Mini Cannons, Beam Rifle}

Gm Sniper {Beam Sniper Rifle}

Zeon

Zaku {Machine Gun, Rocket Launcher}

Zaku II {Machine Gun, Rocket Launcher, Cannon, Leg Missles}

Dom {Rocket Launcher}

Gouf {Machine Gun hand, Heat Whip, Heat Saber}

Kampher {Shot Gun, Rocket Launcher}

Gelgoog {Beam Rifle}

Gogg- {Missles, Beam Sporead}

Acguy - {Missles, Beam Arm}

Z'Gok {Beam Arms, Claws}

Gyan {Sheild Missles, Enahcned Beam Saber}

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:28 pm
Profiles/Records

[b]Gaia Name-[/b]
[b]Charecter Name-[/b]
[b]Age-[/b]
[b]Photo Identification-((Description is good too!))[/b]
[b]Alliance-((Zeon, Federation))[/b]
[b]MS-[/b]
[b]Weapons-[/b]
[b]History-[/b]
[b]Why You Fight-[/b]

CPU

Gaia Name-Samayou Tamashii
Charecter Name-Sor Markenson
Age-25
Photo Identification-He stands about 6,1 and wieghs near 195lbs. An average man he dawns his military uniform most of the time but his relaxing cloths is usual black jeans and top. he has dark tan skin, deep scarlet eyes and long black hair that reaches to his chin and draps over one eye. A rather average man his eyes are the most defining feature for they are full of a firey passion!
Alliance-Federation
MS-Gundam (G)
Weapons-
Beam Rifle
Beam Saber
Back Up-Machine Gun
History-Born on earth actual in the seattl region his mother and father died no more then four months ago in a Zeon Agressive attack and destroyed his home. Oddly he actualy holds sympathy for their cause and respects that but he does not fight for revenge but to solve the war quickly and hopefully reach a peacefiul resolution. however his passion of being wild makes him fight over and over and deep down the despair of his losses make him seek revenge that will soon consume him......
Why You Fight- To end the war, but secretly get revenge!

Samuel Tyson

Dangerous Prophet

Samuel Tyson

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:32 pm
TimeLine

Processing.....Files Found.....Loading......

((The Following are updates in the story line of Major Events by date. The color coding syste tells one what is just normal rping and where everyone is. These posts are marked in gray, however events in which Major Batteles or Plot Turning events happened are marked in Dark red!

((November 7th)) As the young Sor recruits for the Federation forces he finds his path as he aces the entry examine. Assigned to a special sqaud "The Phantoms" he prepares to meet his team mates and go to the front line. Their first mission will to defend and out post base in the desert platues of arizona. A simple mission he can only wonder if things will go as planed and prays he makes it out alive....

((November 8th))Young Sor with out his crew have launched into battle down in Arizona! The Zeon Forces attacking sooner then planed as the surprise attack has the base in shambles! The fight now possible in the hands of Sor alone for his team has not shwon. Could this be the end of Sor before things even begin?.....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:40 pm
((PM YOUR PROFILES AND BEGIN I WILL CATCH UP LATER IM OUTA!))  

Samuel Tyson

Dangerous Prophet

Samuel Tyson

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:59 am
((If anyone joins or not I shall go it alone then.^^))

Sor sat calmy in the cockpit, his eyes gazing as he was about to be sent out. He had arrived in Arizona not to long ago and the battle had already begun. He had decide to go with the machine gun instead, the terrain was hot and the beam rifle would get over heated in battle, but the machine gun would as well just slower. His ahnds griping the controls as the catapult launched. Te G force knocking him back as the brgiht day light slamed his eyes and he winced. Flying out into combat and quickly boosting left as a rocket flew by. The unit landing harshly as he turned to see a Dom who fired again. Moving to the side would be an option but he took a more reckless road as he jumped, the round going under him and hitting a fellow Gm G. Machine Gun aimed as like a hawk he came down on his prey openng fire! The rounds tearing through metal as the Dom exploded and fell backwards. Sor landing in the debree covered for a second by the smoke of the explosion. This was what it was like, to truly battle it was almost like the simulations but a sense of it was more.....real......  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:29 pm
Zero walks to the Cafetiria looking for food.
" Im hungry... "
He see's no one because of the time of night it is.
" Ill get my own food then... "

[.Saga.]

[.Saga.]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:44 pm
Shortly after eating he starts to think of attacking Fediration troops with an Sneak attack.
" If i do that ill be in trouble but not if i do a good job wich i will mrgreen "
Zero starts to laugh and runs to the suit up area and starts prearing for an Attack.
" This will be Fun, Should i go at it alone? I geuss so for now.. "
Zero heads to Arizona to catch up in the battle.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:33 pm
Zero 's Gundam Launchs off the launch pad.
" This is always fun "
He punchs in some controls heading for Arizona
" Ill be there in no time. "
Zero starts to chant to himself
" If i dont make it alive my love stay happy without me for i still love you "
Zero looks up and almost runs into a airplane
" opps sorry. oh well back to going to battle "
Zero says not noticing that the airplane had Fediration Pedestrions on it.
" im so Ready for the Attack! "

[.Saga.]

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces