Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fix Offers On Gaia!

Back to Guilds

This guild was created to help Gaians speak up about the offers. 

Reply Our Chatterbox
Remember the old(e) days? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When did you first joined Gaia?
View Results

DekarServerbot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:27 pm
i'm a newcommer but i would love being here since 2k3...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:38 pm
i cant remember, but i think somewhere around mid-05 or 06. i know definitely before any gaia cash or any ads at all existed on gaia.
this site changed me a lot. the community was great; all the forums were friendly. after hanging around gaia for about 3 or 4 months, my mom said i opened up more to public and family and asked if anything happy happened to me XD  

Bmwanz

The Carmine Rose

Lonely Lover

11,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:55 am
I joined in June/July 2008 so I'm still pretty new here.
I only really started coming on Gaia during the 2008 Halloween event, I just didn't really see the appeal.
It was that event that got me into Roleplaying, and honestly? I love it!
But even over the course of a year I can see where Gaia is headed...
Down down down down...
Down down down and out!
If yas ever seen Bugsy Malone, you'll know what I'm on about.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:16 am
"We never know how high we are, Till we are called to rise;"

I joined around '05 I think? Ahahaha, since I joined I think I changed my name around four times (just changed it again yesterday for 20k), and the forgot the amount of times I changed my hair. XD But anywho, they still had the old login/sign up page and everything. I honestly didn't know what to think when they introduced cash, and then when cash shop came along I just... :/

"And then, if we are true to plan, Our statures touch the skies—"

Lady Corellon

Gogethem89

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:22 pm
I joined in June of 2007. I joined because I really had no internet site to call my own. I had grown out of the site before I found Gaia, Neopets, which I rarely get on anymore, I'll tell you why in a minute. I didn't start getting active until the Summer event. I loved it and it help me meet the guild I'm in now, while browsing through the forums, which I did mainly because I didn't have any guilds or friends, I found a thread labeled something like, have a neopets account? Like Zelda? Join Hyrule Legacies!! I don't remember, so anyway I joined that guild in Neopets, which really got me into the guilds thing. Now, we have our own guild on Gaia (if anyone wishes to join, just look us up), and they are what keep me on Gaia. Really Cash didn't affect me either way, except right now I'm pretty mad because I bought a 10.00 cash card, and I haven't made a gold off of it. Which reminds me, they need to come up with a singular name for cash and gold, because it sounds wierd saying, "That thing costs only one cash, or one gold." Really the only thing I don't like about the new Gaia is stuff like the inflation in the market, really we need to get the prices down on this site. Seriously, where's our recession. The other thing is the offers. I tried one when it first came out, and didn't get a single cash (see that sounds weird), but I did get a ton of spam mail.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:06 pm
Hmm, for me csh and gold sound logical, since I don't speak English in my daily life. I just rephrase it like everything else I write/say in English (I didn't get any, for example).
Had I been brought up with these words on the other hand, I'd probably bee laughing myself senseless at it rolleyes  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

Our Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas