Welcome to Gaia! ::

.: Epic :.

Back to Guilds

For writers of all ages and skill levels to create art with words and read others' work. Share your words with Gaia! 

Tags: Writing, Literature, Stories, Epic, Poetry 

Reply .: General Discussion :.
.: Let's Welcome Our New Crew Member! :.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Athnai
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:09 pm
Kassandra Dastardly!

Kassandra ws the first person to join the guild, and has been immensely helpful since then. She's helped advertise the guild, given suggestions for the rules, and has been advertising the guild in her signature. Her greatest contribution to the guild, however, has been her writing guide, An Epic Grammar Guide For The Grammar Illiterate. This is full of great information for use by new writers who don't know much about writing, as well as older writers for a reference guide! It has definitions and examples for different grammar tools, such as periods and quotation marks! The second section is still being written, and the entire thing is under construction, but the fact that she is even working on it is enough to deserve something. So, go read the guide and let's help her finish it! ^^

Congratulations, Kassandra! ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:41 pm
xd

Thank you!! I'm glad I could be of service, and very very grateful for the recognition. I glad I could contribute, and I'll live up to my role as a crew member and help out where I can.

Kassandra Dastardly
Crew

Athnai
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:06 pm
God knows you've already done that. XD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:52 pm
just one more sorrow, another sin...

Heyy! Congrats! T'is a huge honor to be a crew member, and I certainly know that excited feeling. (I do hope you have experienced that with this guild because, well, I would not want to be seen as an idiot).

Again, congrats!

...draped upon my wrist in a fine crimson color

Chiemi Qx

Tipsy Prophet

8,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
.: General Discussion :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash