Welcome to Gaia! ::

.: Epic :.

Back to Guilds

For writers of all ages and skill levels to create art with words and read others' work. Share your words with Gaia! 

Tags: Writing, Literature, Stories, Epic, Poetry 

Reply .: General Discussion :.
Um. So. Music?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Athnai
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:45 pm
So, what's everyone listening to right now? What's your favorite kind of music?

For me, I'm listening to Ima Made no Arasuji by the SOS Brigade...

And now the song changed to World End by Flow. God, this is such an EPIC song. Makes me want to run without stopping until I end up flying into the sunset. Or some deep bullshit like that. Whatever, I like it.

My favorite kind of music is J-Pop, but I like most American Music, save for rap and Country. Not so much. J-Rock is super awesome, too.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:18 am
User ImageI'm listening to Numb/Encore by Jay-Z and Linkin Park.

I really do like anything Japanese, especially Mari Iijima, ZZ, The Gazette, Alice Nine, and Vidoll. Long list, ha.

Hm... I like some rap or hip-hop, but not much. Country, blues, not for me. Female acoustic singers are just amazing. Yael Naim is amazing, also. Heh.

I play in my school orchestra, and, aside from the fun pieces, we do play some classical works that really seem to get me into classical music when we play it.

Oh, and jazz is just not my thing, either. However, my father loves it beyond human knowledge, so I'm forced to listen to it whenever I'm in the car with him..
User Image

Chiemi Qx

Tipsy Prophet

8,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100

Athnai
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:53 pm
Nice. I love Numb, it's on my fave list on my MP3.

In my head right now is a bunch of Yellowcard songs, just kind of changing every few minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:13 am
I'm listening to "Her Diamonds" - Rob Thomas at the moment, though I do enjoy a bit of Linkin Park myself.

I'm pretty much a metalhead, but I love to mellow out to The Calling, Pete Murray, etc.

It's a bit hard for me to pick a favourite band/artist, though. I love A Day to Remember probably more than most, and that stands out. But I enjoy my hardcore, and they hit the top twenty for sure - bands like Parkway Drive and I Killed the Prom Queen make me cream.

Other than that, I'm pretty leniant on what I listen to.  

Heart-means-everything

GuardianAngel24

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:21 am
I'm listening to my immortal by evanescence. that song is EPIC too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:41 pm
Everywhere I Go.  

Djzozain

rottenlust

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:37 pm
The Technicolor Phase by Owl City  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:44 pm
Oh my god. Lately I have not listened to ANYTHING not made by one of the Vocaloids or Utauloids. All of them are just ******** EPIC.

I like Rin and Len Kagamine, Sakine Meiko, and Miku Hatsune the most. X3 Anyone else into the Vocaloids or Utauloids?

Athnai
Captain

.: General Discussion :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces