Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Irish Community

Back to Guilds

Open to Irish, anyone interested in Ireland, and even non-Irish! [Roleplays, debates, minishops - and more!] 

Tags: Irish, Ireland, roleplay, minishops, community 

Reply Our Irish Community
ANYONE WANT TO LEARN TO SPEAK IRISH???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gee Bag Face

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:44 pm
I SET UP A GUILD

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=229183  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:12 pm
♔ I'm pretty desperate to learn more~
I'd love it if you added me into you're guild. xD I want to learn more.

User Image

LittleKaiju

Captain

Questionable Browser

Scottie2010

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:36 pm
Yay I am in that guild!!! Both of these guild are great. I am so glad that I was accepted into them!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:06 pm
Scottie2010
Yay I am in that guild!!! Both of these guild are great. I am so glad that I was accepted into them!!

Awww, thanks! I need to get on miss. chicken about linking these two guilds to each other. . . I've been meaning to ask her!
But yeah! I love miss. chicken's guild a lot! It's so helpful, and I was planing on advising anyone who joined OIC to join her's as well by advertising it on our home page.

I guess we'll be learning Irish together then? Maybe we could practice talking in Irish to each other sometime?! /*looks hopeful* lol ^^

LittleKaiju

Captain

Questionable Browser

Scottie2010

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:22 pm
A_n_n_a
Scottie2010

Awww, thanks! I need to get on miss. chicken about linking these two guilds to each other. . . I've been meaning to ask her!
But yeah! I love miss. chicken's guild a lot! It's so helpful, and I was planing on advising anyone who joined OIC to join her's as well by advertising it on our home page.

I guess we'll be learning Irish together then? Maybe we could practice talking in Irish to each other sometime?! /*looks hopeful* lol ^^

Of course! I would love to practice with you, but I am warning you. I know absolutely no Irish at this present time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:30 pm
Ms. Chicken: I adore your use of the Bord Bia mark! rofl  

Tibbett

Sahandrian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:36 pm
I'm joining, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:23 pm
Yay More Irish speakers!!!!!  

Scottie2010

Sahandrian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:30 pm
Scottie2010
I never said I spoke the language. I'm not a multilingual person. I can speak English and swear in French and German, and that's about it besides military terms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:02 pm
Jabelgasm
Scottie2010
I never said I spoke the language. I'm not a multilingual person. I can speak English and swear in French and German, and that's about it besides military terms.

I meant more people that wanted to learn Irish! Sorry. I don't always say what I mean to say.  

Scottie2010

guitarbri

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:00 pm
Sahandrian
Scottie2010

woo!!! *high fives* i can speak fluent german and i know a little bit of french. biggrin and a bit of spanish too. razz i gotsta get irish in there too though!! i am so joining ms.chickens guild!! xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:09 pm
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! SCOTTIE?! biggrin  

Baby_In_Black

Senior Cleann

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:03 pm
i only know how to say one phrase in irish D:,but i need to learn more and stuff xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:17 pm
Oh wow biggrin
that is awesome

i will be sure to join  

merriwether

LittleKaiju

Captain

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:56 pm
merriwether
Oh wow biggrin
that is awesome