Reply ☆ Roleplay ★
Three Months Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden_Bambi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:00 pm
Usagi took off her cap and wiped sweat from her face. She saw two bodies in the distant. " Hello people over there! Can You Hear me!" Usagi yelled.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:17 pm
Kanoko sniffed once more before she looked over her shoulder to see a distant figure shouting "K-Kei!L-l-look!A p-person!"
She shouted pointing at the shadow.  

Nyaph
Vice Captain

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:20 pm
"Eh?" Kei mumbled, but turned around to where Kanako was pointing to. "Could it. . . be?" Kei whispered, tears formed in her eyes by this time as she stared more and more at the figure. She waved her arms frantically for the figure that yelled for them. "Yes! We can hear you! Can you make it over here?! Key yelled back.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:14 am
Usagi felt joy well up inside her. " Finally someone is here." Usagi whispered to herself. " Yes I can come over!" Usagi shouted back. Usagi sprinted towards the two distant bodies.  

Golden_Bambi

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:03 pm
Seeing the girl was in sight, Kei's happiness disappeared slightly, but continued waving and shouting. Thank goodness someone else is here, right, Kanako?" Kei asked Kanako.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:10 pm
Kanoko smiled Her eyes still a little wet "Yeah!" she said excitedly wiping the last of her tears.  

Nyaph
Vice Captain

Golden_Bambi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:28 pm
Usagi finally stopped running and got to the people." THANK GOD! U do not know how long i have been looking for someone!" Usagi exclaimed while trying to catch her breath." By the way I am Usagi Lincon. My last name is not Japanese cause my chichioya is white." Usagi said.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:57 am
"I understand. It's been horrible thinking you are the only one left in this metropolis," Kei said, still in relief that someone else was there with them.

["Chichioya"? gonk
I'm kind of confused on the word, mind if you explain it to me? ]  

T R l X X
Crew

Golden_Bambi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:24 am
"I know. I'm scared that I'll never see my family again. That there all dead!"Usagi said sadly. Then Usagi looked down and saw the body." OH MY GOD!" Usagi shouted.

[Of course, chichioya is the Japanese word for father. You could also call your father or someone else's father otousan. kay. biggrin ]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:47 pm
"It's hard for any survivor to find their whole family de--," Kei looked down to where Usagi was and hardly flinched at the corpse, "There's too many bodies around here, so I wouldn't waste your breath," Kei said, trying not to sound rude.  

T R l X X
Crew

Golden_Bambi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:47 pm
Usagi looked back up again, trying not to show her embaressment." Yeah, I guess your right.I feel sorry though, was this your brother?" Usagi asked Kei.  
☆ Roleplay ★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff