Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Under the Stars

Back to Guilds

A guild based off of Erin Hunter's series, 'Warriors'. Contains roleplay and chat. 

Tags: Warriors, Cats, Erin Hunter, Roleplay, Warriorcats 

Reply Main Forum
Going Away? Let us know!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:05 pm
If for some reason you will not be on the computer for an extended period of time, please let us know. That way, roleplay will continue to flow nicely.
Thank you! ^__^

- - - - - -

Need a sub? Click here.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:29 pm
I may be absent for about a week, seeing as my grandparents just arrived today and are staying through tomorrow AND we're painting our house.
Also, the day after my grandparents leave, one of my great aunts is coming to visit. Then saturday and sunday is my other grandparents 50th anniversary, so I have to attend their party thing. Then Monday I'll probably be sleeping, and Tuesday another great aunt and uncle are visiting. So... I might be gone a while. ^^;

I think it might be better to not introduce my characters yet and simply introduce them after I am back. Then there is lack of confusion about charries disappearing and I will not need a sub.

I will, however, introduce them if I find that I have enough computer time to play.  

Willow-Kitsune

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:07 am
Eheheh sweatdrop I'm goin away this sunday. To Jackman, Maine. Translation: the middle of nowhere where there's probably no electricity. I probably will need a sub I'm going up there for a week. Sunday to Sunday. I'm gonna try really really hard to be on enough to post but just in case i'm gonna sign up for subs. I have too many characters to just let them sit for a week :  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:51 pm
Alright, I know I wasn't really gone, and I actually had time, but this time I'm really going away. I'll be gone from the rest of today until either late Sunday or on Monday.  

Willow-Kitsune

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:48 pm
I'll be gone Mon-Friday. To da beach! I'm not sure if the hotel I'm in has Internet service, but I highly doubt it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:26 pm
I'm back, but I may not be able to get on every day, and from Friday(4th of September) to Sunday(6th) I will be gone and w/o internet. Although since it's a band trip it's likely I'll be too busy to get online even if I get the chance.  

Willow-Kitsune

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items