Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Under the Stars

Back to Guilds

A guild based off of Erin Hunter's series, 'Warriors'. Contains roleplay and chat. 

Tags: Warriors, Cats, Erin Hunter, Roleplay, Warriorcats 

Reply Main Forum
Sub List

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:58 pm
If you know that you're going to be away for an extended period of time, you are allowed to ask for someone to substitute your character(s). The list below shows which active members are able to sub for you.

Please note:
-The person who is subbing for you IS limited to what they can and cannot do. (Ex. They are not allowed to kill off your cat, etc.)
-If you have any specific requests for the person subbing your cat, please PM them with any information.
-If you have dissapeared (and didn't tell us. >_<) your cat will automatically be subbed by anyone on the list as soon as they are needed.
-If the person subbing violates any requests, they will not be allowed to sub again.

- - - - - -

Sub List
Please note that you can ask for a specific sub!
PM me if you wish to be on the list.

1. Teh Kk Chan
2. PiratexXxAngel
3. dragondancer123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:10 am
BTW if you'd like to be on the sub list (which would be much appreciated) please pm Teh kk Chan or me so that we can add your name. Especially for situations like mine when i have a total of about 8 cats and kk probably has more and I don't want to give her every one of my cats to sub you see? ok thank you kindly.

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

Willow-Kitsune

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:55 pm
If anyone would like to play my kitties while I'm gone, go right ahead. I don't mind if you do or don't, but if the story needs them to move forward, I don't mind if you do.

Willowkit/paw's color is green with Whisper post style.
Blackpaw's color is dark blue. If you want to change the post style, make it either Think or Ornate.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:32 pm
Unnngh. I'll be gone for the next week guys. So if need be, my kitties'll probably need a sub. Here you go-

Nightclaw- Deputy-ThunderClan
Dogfur-Warrior-ThunderClan

Lightkit-Kit-RiverClan
Shadowkit-Kit-RiverClan  

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items