Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Under the Stars

Back to Guilds

A guild based off of Erin Hunter's series, 'Warriors'. Contains roleplay and chat. 

Tags: Warriors, Cats, Erin Hunter, Roleplay, Warriorcats 

Reply Main Forum
Looking to be a... [[Closed-Positions Chosen]]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:52 pm
♥- - - - - -

We currently already have a few important spots taken, but there are still many left over.

To prevent my inbox from cluttering, I want you to post your skeletons here if you are interested in becoming leader/deputy/medicine cat. (Anything else will be deleted, sorry.)
Once the posting here has slowed down (or stopped), Pirate and I will choose who is best fit for the job.

Under your skeleton, I would like for you to answer these questions:

Are you literate?
Are you active?
Why should I choose you as leader/deputy/medicine cat?

Spots that are still available:

RiverClan
Leader
Deputy
Med Cat

ThunderClan
Leader
Deputy
Med Cat

WindClan
Leader
Deputy
Med Cat

ShadowClan
Leader
Deputy
Med Cat

- - - - - -♥

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:58 pm

Username: lilypotter1234
Character: Nightclaw
Clan: ThunderClan
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/black haired cat/Sakura_Blossum/Snowrose.jpg?o=15
Personality: Nightclaw is very friendly, very open to cats. She is very loyal, very honest, but nosy, impatient, and hotheaded. She tends to speak without thinking, which is likely to get her in trouble one day.
Other: N/A

Are you literate? Yep.
Are you active? Usually get on every day.
Why should I choose you as deputy? Well, because I'm literate and active, I suppose, that and It's not likely I'll vanish. whee

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:25 pm
Profile Skeleton

Username: dragondancer123
Character: Robinwing
Clan: Riverclan
Appearance: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1330/902600546_70f82e34e2.jpg
Personality: Robinwing takes her job very seriously and won’t tolerate insubordination. However, she can keep her temper in check for young apprentices and kits, because she believes that they don’t know any better until they earn their warrior status. She treats every kit and apprentice as her own and would like to have another apprentice very soon.
Other: Robinwing always wants to do everything she possibly can for the clan; even if it means destroying another clan member.

Are you literate? yes
Are you active? I get on every day unless something has happened.
Why should I choose you as deputy? Because I am very active and I know how to run an rp in the unlikely event that the leader should just disappear.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:54 pm
Profile Skeleton

Username: lightning_fall
Character: Thistlestar
Clan: Windclan
Appearance: Picture is from when she was younger
Personality: Thistlestar is slim and somewhat good looking. She is very hard working making her a fierce warrior and good hunter. She is usually quite reserved and does not lead by being bossy or loud, and her shyness is sometimes seen as weakness by the other clans. However, she leads by respecting her clanmates and in turn expecting respect and loyality. She values loyality to the clan and the warrior code more then skill, and is known for not giving apprentices their warrior names untill she believes they are good and ready. Her reserved and somewhat shy nature totally evaporates in battle, where she fights fiercely and has a sharp tounge when it comes to insults about her clan.
Other: Thistlestar is very good at reading other cat's emotions and thoughts based on how they act and what they say, so it is very hard to keep a secret from her. Although If she assumes something, and is wrong, she rarely thinks that she could have made a mistake.

Are you literate? Yes
Are you active? Yes, I am usually able to get online every day or every second day at least.
Why should I choose you as leader? I have alot of experiance in warriors roleplays and have read the entire warriors series. I will be literate and try my hardest to be as active as possible. ^^  

lightning_fall

Spam Sammich

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:50 pm
Username: Spam Sammich
Character: Gorsereed
Clan: Shadowclan
Appearance: [x]
Personality: He is layed bak and relaxed. Unlike Shadowclan's violent reputation, Gorsereed likes to stay calm in tipsy situations, and he gives good advice. He follows the Warrior Code down to it's last word, and he believes strongly in Starclan. He seek's their guidance constantly in order to help himself and other's, and he is very soft hearted.
Other: N/A

Are you literate?
Naturaly, yes.
Are you active? Of course. I'm on almost everyday .
Why should I choose you as leader/deputy/medicine cat? I have much experience dealing with Warrior Cat guilds, and I own/owned two of them. I have taken up one of these ranks many times before, and I know I wouldn' let my clan/friends down.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:35 am
Note: I already submitted her as a warrior, But I would like to change to medicine cat if at all possible.

Username: Light_tale
Character: HazeFeather
Clan: Windclan
Appearance: She is a light brown cat with a dark brown pattern on top. She has greyish hazy eyes and a dark tail.
Hazefeather
Personality: Hazefeather is shy and not much of a risk-taker, she would rather follow someone else’s lead then stand up and make a fool out of herself. Around her friends though, she is very outgoing and really opens up. She likes to play fight and wrestle, But has always been against real fights and bloodshed. She spends time helping each member of the clan if they need it, and likes to get to know people better.
Other: Her sister is Thorntail. She was named after her eyes.

Are you literate: Yes
Are you active: yes, during the summer I should be able to get on every day or at least every second day. Starting in september I should be able to get on at least every second day in the evnings.
Why should i choose you as medicine cat: I have read all the warriors books and have a good understanding of the herbs and remidies. I also have a older sister that has read the books as well that can also help me to be a medicine cat.I have also been a med cat apprentice a few times.

light_tale

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:02 pm
I don’t know if I can have two different important things…If not, she can be a med-cat apprentice.
Username: dragondancer123
Character: Nightwing
Appearance: http://www.zirdeliturkishangoras.com/InkblotTitled.jpg
Personality: Sweet and caring, sometimes she goes overboard when she treats patients. She worries because her clan is very prone to injury and thinks of everyone in it like they were her kits. Especially the elders.
Other: n/a
Are you literate? Yes
Are you active? yes
Why should I choose you as medicine cat? Because I have been a med-cat apprentice a few times, and I would like to try and be the main one.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:43 am

Profile Skeleton

Username: Kraynigments
Character: Rowanstar / Rowanclaw
Appearance:Rowanstar
Personality: Strict and assertive, Rowanstar loves to act on any benefiting opportunity for her clan. She never hesitates to increase her territory when the moment arises, but also never misses a step in making sure that her warriors follow the warrior code. She is very cruel and taunting to those outside of her clan, but when alone with her clanmates she can be one of the warmest cats around, but if any cat says that they can expect a swipe on the ear.
Other: n/a

Are you literate? Yes, indeed.
Are you active? Very, I'm on almost every day.
Why should I choose you as leader of Shadowclan? I have experience in roleplaying in just about anything and I've read nearly all the warrior books so i know all the ceremonies and how to be a leader. I'm active and i wont leave for a extended period of time unless my Real Life is at a difficult time.

Kraynigments

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:34 pm
♥- - - - - -

Thank you everyone who posted here, you're all accepted! heart

You know what this means, right?
After I make a few updates, I'll post the first post in each clan saying roleplay may begin. Everything should be open in a day or two.

- - - - - -♥

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff