Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Under the Stars

Back to Guilds

A guild based off of Erin Hunter's series, 'Warriors'. Contains roleplay and chat. 

Tags: Warriors, Cats, Erin Hunter, Roleplay, Warriorcats 

Reply Main Forum
Guild Blog

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:20 pm
♥- - - - - -

As the title states, this is going to be the guild blog. Every once in awhile I (or Pirate) will post announcements and whatnot. Just basically letting you know what's up.

I ask that you PLEASE do not reply to this thread. If you have something that you need to tell me, PM me.

- - - - - -♥

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:31 pm
♥- - - - - -

7/31/09
-cuts red ribbon-

This guild is officially OPEN!
heart

- - - - - -♥

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:18 pm
♥- - - - - -

8/1/09
(Happy August everyone!)

For all those who are here, thanks so much for joining. I honestly didn't expect that many people in one night. ^^'

I think I told anyone who sent me a profile last night to hold off on roleplay for a little bit, but in case I didn't tell you, I'll let you know now.

If I have accepted your character, please do not roleplay just yet. I want to wait until we have a few more members in this guild. Thanks. ^^

Other than that, just keep an eye out for updates, and don't mind me... I'll just be around editting things here and there. ^w^

- - - - - -♥

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:40 pm
♥- - - - - -

8/2/09

Make sure you read the rules on the first page!
And if you're roleplaying read the roleplaying rules as well!

I will know if you've read them or not. -hint hint-
^___-

- - - - - -♥

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:39 pm
♥- - - - - -

8/4/09

We have plenty of members to start roleplaying, but there's one problem...
we don't have leaders in all four clans. We still need two more, so if you'd like to make leader, please fill out your profile skeleton and put it here.

Once we have four leaders, we should be able to start roleplay.

Thank you so much for being so patient with me! heart

Also, our mule is old enough to start recieving donations! If you'd like, please send your trade requests over with the desired donation amount. For more information, click here.

And also, I am [slowly] updating the front page of each clan, and this page. Please PM me with any problems that you notice.

- - - - - -♥

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:33 pm

8/5/09
Ok guys so kk just informed me that she might not be on the computer for a few days. So we aren't gonna start any roleplaying till she gets back. For now please send your character skellys or anything else to me and i'll post them and what-not until further notice. Everything else will go on as normal. Ok thanks guys ^_^

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:12 am
♥- - - - - -

8/6/09

False alarm! I was only gone for a night. ^__^
Thought things were going to be way worse, but oh well.
I'm back!
Continue to send profiles to either me or Pirate. Doesn't matter. Just as long as one of us gets it. ^^

- - - - - -♥

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:14 pm
♥- - - - - -

8/6/09

So Pirate and I have decided that from now on, all profiles are to be sent to our guild mule, Warriors Under the Stars.

Click here to send your profile skeletons.

- - - - - -♥

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:50 pm
♥- - - - - -

-cuts 5 red ribbons-

ROLEPLAY CAN OFFICIALLY BEGIN!!
heart

- - - - - -♥

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:58 pm
8/17/09

I'm so glad roleplay is moving at a steady pace. Although we could always use more members.
Please be sure to check the 'Ads/Contests/Extras' sub-forum, as I am adding some fun and interesting things to it. ^^

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:35 pm
I wonder how many people actually read this...

If you're reading this, go into the ads/contests/extras subforum, there you will see a forum titled 'secrets'. Post the first and most random thing that pops into your head.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:38 pm
9/24/09

Ok guys so not much has happened. And I take partial responsibility. Things have been nuts with the start of school. And I totally understand that. At a less .... crazy time I'd like to have a meeting of the guild. To decide whether to post-pone the guild, continue regularly or ..... preferably not .... shut it down. It's really difficult for me to be on here much and I would assume the same for many others so the date of this meeting will be hmm... let's make it This Sunday? The 26th of November ok? please if you read this do your best to be there OR at least within the following week post what you think in the forum I make. I apologize again guys.

Pirate

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:05 pm
12/30/09
Wow ok so this is nuts. No one's been on and I don't even know if anyone will have read this but let's try to get our butts on here just a bit more. I would really hate to see this guild die. pm me for any questions.
Pirate :

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff