Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

devils3030
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:46 pm
User Image

The electronics and techy geeky neighborhood
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*This is where tuners from all over go to check out the newest and latest tools and tech.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Miyagi is a major shopping area for electronic, computer, anime, and otaku goods, including new and used items. New items are mostly to be found on the main street.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:56 pm
Cross's first visit deeper into the city. He skated in amazed by the lights. He glided backwards scoping the situation. Getting a feel for the area. "Reckless skating here will injure lots of people. It's almost irresistible. Riding on the sides of buildings, over the plate glass windows. All the different currents that must come in, as the pass through the cracks and opening within the city skyline. I'm in heaven." Cross continued to stroll back the street backward. The crowds parted the for his ignorant skating. Small groups gossiped as Cross rode past them.  

Austere Heart

Fallen Demigod

IBeSaban

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:13 pm
kyu looked down the street while sitting on a light post"hmmmm"he didnt know what he was looking for just felt like he should be here for someone unknown reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:08 am
Cross noticed the guy on the light. "Isn't it quite dangerous up there?" Cross called out.

(Keeping it simple I need my sleep.)  

Austere Heart

Fallen Demigod

Kouzan raio

1,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:13 am
Kouzan came flying down the road on his AT's, he was laughing like a crazy person while a man in a pink "creape" van chased furiously behind him. Kouzan made a sharp turn and strated wall riding the closest building to him, the man in the crepe van blidly folowed him and crashed into the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:40 pm
kyu hung upside down"mmm no not really,i do this all the time"he released his legs as the wind came by,kyu then rode the wind turning himself right side up and landed on the ground.  

IBeSaban

Austere Heart

Fallen Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:59 pm
Cross eyes closed and he bowed his head. Sighing, "Why....?" Cross turned his back to the person that crashed. "Reckless, Someone mainly him, could get hurt. Anyone, I have no need for such advanced riders. I'll be on my way." Cross all the while was thinking how people give ATs a back reputation. Cross began to slowly skate across the street, with a depressing aura surrounding him, forcing the crowd to part with just a gaze. "One who can read the unpredictable winds, and ride them should waste their time some other place." Cross said not even looking back at the their direction. Cross skated across the the street taking the next alley way out. "Boring." Were the last words said, unheard by any, as he vanished from the scene.

(Showing Cross's unfriendly side.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:46 pm
"hmph man wat a kill joy"he looked at the blank space the person was first standing in,it was only because of his jacket that let him float down and sometimes people mistook him for an advanced rider because of that reason"oh well"he sat down on a bench by himself and looked at the buildings.  

IBeSaban

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games