******** yeah?
  ******** YEAH!
View Results

ZombieGinsberg
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:35 pm
Discuss the epicness of this film and it's director David Lynch XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:56 pm
The damnedest thing is that I just watched it with my boyfriend last night. Like everyone else I've ever shown the movie to, the most repeated phrase from him was "The ******** it.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

ZombieGinsberg
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:04 pm
I think it's an amazing movie but my gf hates it lol

Honestly though Lynch is a master of surrealism I love all of his films  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:32 am
I was watching it months ago. God damn, that was one tripfest. That baby is sure as hell scary.  

Shadowolf

Vice Captain

Devils Theatre

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:12 pm
I love it but his other film, blue velvet, is more ''******** up'' then eraserhead. Eraserhead has to be the best film ever!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:06 pm
I like Blue Velvet and it is stranger but I still think Eraserhead is over all the better movie  

ZombieGinsberg
Crew

ZombieGinsberg
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

found this funny
look at it hard lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:22 pm
I remember seeing that picture somewhere... I can't recall if it was online or if it was in the album booklet for Crackle.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

ZombieGinsberg
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:24 pm
he first time I noticed the shirt I was like biggrin

lol seriously that's two cult followings fusing together XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:54 pm
eh. Lynch is kind of boring to me now. He and Kubrick are like The Beatles of film. Decent, over-rated, and pretty much everybody knows them (even if they've never actually seen a film.) I like his short films more.

Though I'm not going to lie, last summer was pretty much spent smoking weed and watching Twin Peaks over and over and over and over and over.  

Marximum Philocity

ZombieGinsberg
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:16 pm
Porfirio Diaz
eh. Lynch is kind of boring to me now. He and Kubrick are like The Beatles of film. Decent, over-rated, and pretty much everybody knows them (even if they've never actually seen a film.) I like his short films more.

Though I'm not going to lie, last summer was pretty much spent smoking weed and watching Twin Peaks over and over and over and over and over.

Lynch is probably my favorite recent director just because no other great director in my mind has come along in the past years. At least not in the genre of surrealism. But I do agree. I think that Lynch and Kubrick are widely known by just about any movie fan and because everyone knows about them they think that they are the best and they become over-blown. I'd have to say that the last great diector before Lynch was Jan Svankmeyer  
Strange Cinema

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games