Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Under the Stars

Back to Guilds

A guild based off of Erin Hunter's series, 'Warriors'. Contains roleplay and chat. 

Tags: Warriors, Cats, Erin Hunter, Roleplay, Warriorcats 

Reply Main Forum
KK's absence

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:09 pm
Alright guys here's the thing. The guild has clearly been slowing down. KK has informed me that she will be extremely busy with school and isn't sure if she can run the guild at this time. She told me that she would make an announcement and tell you guys so I was waiting but she hasn't so for fear of the guild dying Dx i'm making the announcement so that this little fact is known and we can move on. Please just go on with normal guild activities. I'm not sure if kk is gone for good or if she is still going to try to be active so let's please try to just go on normally and I will ask kk whether she needs subs for her cats. I understand school and other such activities will prevent a lot of people from getting on so much. But try to manage at least 2 posts a week for now until we can get things in normal working order and get this all sorted out. Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:12 pm
P.S. Nothing is changed in ways of rules, profiles, or anything else so please just continue normally.  

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces