Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fix Offers On Gaia!

Back to Guilds

This guild was created to help Gaians speak up about the offers. 

Reply Safer Offers
Gaia Lottery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:39 am
Toxicated Cuppycakes
User Image
I'll puke rainbows on you... FTW.
You know...
I don't think they thought this whole Power Picks thing through as well as they could have.
1) Gambling is illegal in the US to people under the age of 18.
2) Gold Lotto wasn't a legit gambling game until they introduced Gaia Cash. Since Gaia Cash emulates real money, because it comes from real money.
3) Online Gambling isn't very legal here in the US. It's illegal for people under the age of 18 to gamble in the US, but here's Gaia!

Gaia is advertising what could be considered an underground gambling deal to children as young as 10 years old. (Yes. They, too, can lie about their age and stead daddy's credit card....)

Shame, shame, Gaia.

You know, I was curious about that. I don't know if it was here I vented my annoyance, but there was a thread somewhere where I felt I had to ask about the US laws. The RIGs might be excusable, since you are granted some kind of item for yur money even if you don't know what, but this way kids could just as well throw money away for... what? Most likely nothing since the chance of winning still is pretty narrow.

If I had a kid on gaia who wasted cash on gambling here, I wouldn't hesitate to attack this site with everything I got and then ban it from my computer permanently. No joking.

Do they even state how much cash it would cost? I didn't see a price anywhere when I looked at it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:11 am
Did anyone else notice that they raised the numbers? At first it was like 1 to 36 or something.. then 1 to 42 and now its up to 1-48 confused so the chances of picking the right numbers were minimized a lot

and power picks.. talk2hand  

Koi Kuro

Vocality

Junior

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:41 pm
User Image~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image

Kelsey says:

I bought the power picks things..
I bought six of them, and none of them got me any gold.
None!
I used them!
Not even 1k!
It's a total scam!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:49 pm
Power Picks suck. :/
I used to be able to get money from the lotto [ like 3-7k. ], but now I can't. I don't even try picking the right numbers anymore. I just shuffle 'em and enter.

rostrotten

Questionable Wildcat

26,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Contentious Pest Control 150

Clorrace

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:21 pm
I used to love the idea... but now, it's like I'm handing over my hard-earned gaia gold to people who use money. :/ For shame!  
Safer Offers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff