fannana
Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:24 pm
Yeah, a forum solely about FFX. Let's discuss things that you liked or disliked about this game. Did you like the Blitzball subgame? How about the turn based battle style? Tu oui cbayg Al Bhed? Anything you feel like chatting about! I'll also post some polls here. I won't change them too often, but hopefully I'll remember to change them every now and then!

I'll answer the first poll on this post... My favorite FFX character is and always has been Auron!

Poll Results:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:09 am
Auron takes an early lead! LOL. I rather like the way they did the turn based battle system for X. It was very fluid with its changing order based on your, and your opponents, actions. It feels like they've done it right. When you've got so many interruptions in the real world ATB can be troublesome at times (not that I don't like ATB) so turn based is nice.

On a side note I'd like to say that X-2 did for ATB what X did for turn based.  

Shadows Vengeance

TeamKuran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:12 pm
i really, REALLY, enjoyed FFX. it was the first final fantasy that i was exposed to and it had a really nice romantic back story, which being the huge romantic that i am, it had me hooked. I loved the turn-based combat and blitzball was pretty amazing. i wish we had a real sport like that ^_^

Tidus is my fave, b/c i really started feeling for him. his dad being horrible and his mom dying. he really tugged at your heartstrings, especially his and Yuna's relationship <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:34 pm
User Image
User Image
Bah, I met to vote for Lulu, but Auron is my next favorite. I really liked FF10. Though some people hated it, I liked the fact that you could play as the summons. My favorite party, however, was LuLu, Auron, and Tidus. I was a whore for both blitz ball and the chocobo racing in that game.

I liked the atmosphere of the game especially. Especially in places like Ruins or the coming of Sin.

Yuber of Dark Rune

Demonic Lunatic

fannana
Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:04 pm
Mr. Shadows Vengeance~ I feel the same with the turn based battle style. It's so much better when the monsters don't start attacking you because you have to go and do something and can't pause. I also like to think sometimes about what I want to do before I attack and ATB doesn't really give me that time so I usually rush into doing things and end up messing up.

Miss dessie-chan~ A real sport like Blitzball would be awesome. We'd need some major air equipment for the players though.

Mr. Yuber of Dark Rune~ Oh, rawr. I'll try to remember to change the total to match your opinion when I post the poll results. Lulu was awesome, one of my favorite female game characters of all time. Not only is she pretty with an awesome belted dress, but she has a great attitude.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:23 pm
Yuber of Dark Rune
User Image
User Image
I was a whore for both blitz ball and the chocobo racing in that game.

That sounds fairly accurate for me as well, but not so much of the chocobo racing. I had a habit of sitting down intending to play the game but as soon as the blitzball was unlocked I would find myself playing that instead of the main game LOL. I would even save before the first game with Luca so I could try again if I lost. I must be getting better though because the last time I played I beat them in one shot, even scoring after Wakka switches in.  

Shadows Vengeance

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff