Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YouAskMeToDance

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:16 pm
(so is there people in this topic or not @ .@ *ish confused*)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:48 pm
(The group on the plane is leaving, but I think Vampyre is still around. If you're looking for a group to RP with, there's a bunch of us in Ontario just sort of sitting around waiting for something to happen. There's also France and Russia [where the plane group is going].)  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

YouAskMeToDance

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:51 pm
(Uhmm..alright *shrugs*)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:23 am
Ashley simply said, " you guys already know mine"  

cupcakeclubmember

Angels Vampyre

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:17 pm
((sorry i would be on more but i work alot..though i just quit cuz i work 45 hour weeks...i get paid by weekly and they payed me for 57 hours....No way in hell i worked 57 hours working 90 plus hours every two weeks. So i quit so i might be on a lil more, though i really don't know cuz i like gaia but not really as into as i was when i was a kid. So might not get on constantly. Unless you guys are doing something major and i might want to be here for it, then i can try to get on ya know))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:22 pm
Masurou stands up shaking dust off his head. He had fallen down the stairs harshly. Standing up from the ground he scouts the area to make sure its clean he looks up to realize the stair case is broken.

"s**t, the elevators are down so i need to find a new way to the roof."

Masurou walks over to the door and tries to open it. Its locked shut. He is stuck in there. He kicks the door as hard as he can it doesn't budge even a bit. Looking down at the knob he realizes the door handle can be shot off to possible help. He shoots the handle with his rifle and empties a few rounds into the door. Once again he kicks the door this time successfully kicking it in. He immediatly raises his gun up and storms out of the room checking the hallways for zombies. Its almost clear except one zombie. He fires his rounds into its brains blowing its head clean off sending blood to spray on the walls. He then begins to search for an exit.

Ikari hears gunshots off in the distance but can't tell where they are coming from. He paces the rooftop anxiously waiting for Masurou to show up. "I hope everything is ok with him." Ikari was slightly scared. -not because he is afraid of zombies but of being alone- He continues to pace the area.  

Angels Vampyre

Angels Vampyre

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:28 am
((OMG LISTEN TO "LIGHT THIS CITY" Amazing freaking band...the screamer...is awesome!!))  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff