Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Safe-House (OOC)
Nicole's Journal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Nicole have been saved?
  Yes
  No
View Results

NightenMare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:14 pm
June 19th.

Passed through a small town today. Hard to say if there were any survivors. We found a couple bodies with no heads, and a couple of the undead. Gord just ran them over. We then slowed down by an elementary school. Gord was fairly silent, and actually stopped the bus. He looked out onto the playground, and in the distance, we all saw a few of the undead children. They were in the yard, some strung into the fence wire, but hey were there. We then drove off. Gord has been silent all day. I finally realized that he use to drive those kids to school and take them home. I wonder if he feels responsible for their deaths....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:14 pm
June 21st.

I woke up this morning to find the bus empty. I didn't know where anyone was, but when I looked out, i saw an information center, and an abandoned road side cafe. I figured it was fine to go in and check it out. Everyone was really nice, well they were this morning. Gord wasn't there this morning either.... he still isn't actually. I don't even know what is going on. I'm happy though. Richie has finally another kid to play with. Sadly, I'm still the only teenager here.

This place is driving me nuts. We stood around the desk earlier on, and just stared. We had some canned food from the cafe, and then they sang folk songs. It's like the creepy version of the Brady Bunch family, and I want out. I like they open the doors to anyone, but I'm not sure if they let in anyone say, who have the virus. I will stay with them for how ever long I can, but I can already say it won't be long.... I'm starting to think I'd rather throw myself at the undead then stay with them for a month.....

NightenMare
Vice Captain

NightenMare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:25 pm
June 22nd

Hard to say. There has been no activity going on today. I can't say things are going well because things aren't going well at all. I mean, there are no zombies here which is great and there is food, but the people drive me nuts. I don't know where Gord is, I kind of miss the big guy, but Richie is having fun and that's all that matters. These people are a virus though. THey only sing and play games all day. They are way too happy for their own good.....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:42 pm
June 22nd

Went outside today. Weather was so nice. Never thought I would be a happier person but I finally found Gord. He was sleeping on the bus, but the bus was alot more battered than usual. I battered on the door, and he finally woke up. He looked tired and worn out, not like a couple days ago when I first saw him. He looked down on me and smiled meekly, and then i stepped on. He told me not to be alarmed. When I turned though, I Noticed two of them... the dead that is, both women, chained to the bus seat. Their eyes were hollow and mouths were gaped open. I was afraid, but he told me not to worry. He said their was a group of them about a half klick away, coming right for the building. I got on right away. I didn't even think about Richie.... I know it's selfish, but in this world, who isn't now other then Gord. I didn't think it was weird until I saw a sign... It was for Niagra Falls.

It took me a while, until I finally remembered....on the radio, they blew up the bridge to try and stop the invasion, but it was no use. I tried telling him to stop, but he said it was the only way. Gord was crying, telling me the world is over, and he was only helping by getting rid of the last remaining people. I didn't agree. I pryed the window open, and took a dive. I'm bruised now but alive. Gord looked back at me, and then drove over the cliff.... along with over people who agreed with him.... I'm currently in a another car right now. I've ben crying about Richie all day. Tomorrow morning, I head back to Toronto.... there is too much delay for me, and too many problems.

NightenMare
Vice Captain

NightenMare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:01 pm
June 23rd.

Finally made it to Toronto. The city is full of them... starting to think this isn't a good idea. I was let into a house earlier today, a fairly old one. NO stairs though...took them out for safety. I will spend the night and go from there. The three people here are pretty secluded... they don't talk much at all.

The Safe-House (OOC)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff