Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Q&A / Help! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got a question?
  Heck yeah!
  Well... No.
  "At least I have chicken."
View Results

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:14 am
xTx Monty xTx
NoLifeKing66
xTx Monty xTx
actaully to some point the virus is still gonna remain unknown. giving the knowledge of what they have on book to movie knowledge once a zombie all of it system are shutdown expect for the will to eat meat. zombie can go a long time without water and having to breathe. it only function it got are the ability to walk,crawl, and maybe squirm. (that if the both legs and arms have been detached) but if the virus has others way of spreading. humans arent the only way to spread a diease around. basically what could happen if a zombie where to go without eating is that one it starts losing weight any etc. it had start to slowly die off but the will to eat still stay alive

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, but Max Brooks makes it very clear that zombies derive no nutrition from the flesh they consume. It simply sits undigested in their GI tract. Also, fluid-fluid transmission is indeed the only way to spread the infection. Max Brooks says that vectors of disease, such as insects, will avoid flesh infected with Solanum.

im going from that if a zombie was infected that their body tissue and everything they had dies off slowly to where their just skin and bones walking in the ache of hunger.
insect on the other will still have their normal instinct but if infected they attack no matter what. that why animals like rat pick at the dead flesh and spread the diease into big cities by first attacking the homeless.

they should make a hobo zombie flick lol

Max Brook's zombies do not eat because they're hungry.

That being said, animals have means of detecting toxic substances. That's why they don't eat zombie flesh.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:29 am
i want to pull out of ontario since it died, but im not sure if its really allowed i'll probably send myself somewhere else in canada, i'll probably go to bc for fun since no ones made alberta yet, all you'd see their is a bunch of us backwood hicks boarded up in our houses runnin the gene's and watching the yard with shotguns and rifles xd  

Meat Vegetable

Screep

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:02 pm
NoLifeKing66
xTx Monty xTx
NoLifeKing66
xTx Monty xTx
actaully to some point the virus is still gonna remain unknown. giving the knowledge of what they have on book to movie knowledge once a zombie all of it system are shutdown expect for the will to eat meat. zombie can go a long time without water and having to breathe. it only function it got are the ability to walk,crawl, and maybe squirm. (that if the both legs and arms have been detached) but if the virus has others way of spreading. humans arent the only way to spread a diease around. basically what could happen if a zombie where to go without eating is that one it starts losing weight any etc. it had start to slowly die off but the will to eat still stay alive

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, but Max Brooks makes it very clear that zombies derive no nutrition from the flesh they consume. It simply sits undigested in their GI tract. Also, fluid-fluid transmission is indeed the only way to spread the infection. Max Brooks says that vectors of disease, such as insects, will avoid flesh infected with Solanum.

im going from that if a zombie was infected that their body tissue and everything they had dies off slowly to where their just skin and bones walking in the ache of hunger.
insect on the other will still have their normal instinct but if infected they attack no matter what. that why animals like rat pick at the dead flesh and spread the diease into big cities by first attacking the homeless.

they should make a hobo zombie flick lol

Max Brook's zombies do not eat because they're hungry.

That being said, animals have means of detecting toxic substances. That's why they don't eat zombie flesh.

That is so wrong IRL. If it were real, why would my dog try to eat all kinds of poison. Just sayin'.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:27 am
can i still post if i havn't joined yet and how do i donate?  

warhead1029

ArsenalR59

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:08 am
Can I be in two places at once?  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:50 am
ArsenalR59
Can I be in two places at once?

Is your name Schrödinger? No? Then no, you can't be in two places at once.

You can participate in two roleplays at once. However, but you must have a different character for each of them.  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Agent Water

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:58 am
Are we dealing with fast or slow zombies?  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:22 am
Shadow_Soldier5
Are we dealing with fast or slow zombies?

we are dealing with the zombies portrayed in max brook's books World War Z, and the Zombie Survival Guide.  

awaqu

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:37 pm
How should I get started, and what do i need to know?  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:50 pm
hello im new here just starting so...can i join a forum in progress with my character?  

morpheus297

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:52 pm
you can join anyone anytime  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:42 am
thnks!!! ill get started on my character as soon as possible smile  

morpheus297

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash