Monsters of freedom 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kinokashi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:37 pm
Information on monsters in MHF2 (monster hunter portable 2)
Ask If you need any questions...All the information (my part of what i did) I did on my own time while playing the game. So I guess I poured hard work into it. You can also post but make sure it has good and reliant information

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:53 pm
User Image
Bulldrome (Dosufango)

Mostly found in the snowy mountain areas and the swamp. When they are weak/dying or trying to run away and so, they dig with their massive tusks underground. They are unable to rest to regain health. They are the leaders of bullfangos, and I think it only has two or three attacks, one is charging, two is flinging up its snout/tusk in the air to knock you away.

In the download for MHF2, there is a quest for the training school where you can train to fight a abnormally large bulldrome..I really mean ABNORMAL where you can get a silver-gold crown for its Max length. The only armor allowed to use for this training school quest are the Chef Armor.

Its weakness is thunder attribute (I think) and a bit of fire.
DO NOT attack it in the front because of its charging attacks are through. I advise its backside razz

Description from the game: The powerful leader of the wild boars known for its enormous tusks. More aggressive than a Bullfango, it is known to rush into a fight, and is extremely proficient at locating a foe.

Here's Bulldrome's charging intro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKD0fci8lnI  

kinokashi
Vice Captain

kinokashi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
Silver Rathalos Rioreusu Kishou Shu
Gold Rathian Rioreia Kishou Shu

Like all Rathalos', they are all known as Kings... But this type of rathalos is different than the others. Its weakness is its WINGS not its head...In my opinion I usually cut off it's tails first for a extra carve, then break off its horns for the Rewards, then to kill it easily just hit its wings...When using a greatsword make sure to charge...But to users of hammers, the head is the weakest. It's attribute weakness is thunder.
Close relations are azure and red rathalos

With the Gold Rathian, it's the same but weaker. The weakness is the same applying to the silver rathalos. Close relations are pink and green rathian.

Their materials are worth alot, and you can earn Rathian and Rathalos Rubies very easly. Just depends on your luck...

Skills to use against them can be wind press, high grade earplugs  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:49 pm
User Image
White Fatalis Miraboreasu So Ryuu

Obviously a Fatalis, so of course One of the hardest in the game! Its attacks are mostly Red thunder. Most hits kill in about one or two hits, so me and Kerozuki 001 gave it the nickname "White Death". Its able to call out lightning from the sky like a Kirin, and you can only fight it in the Tower. If enraged, red marks appear on its chest and lightning are around the chest. Its weak spot is the head

When its about to die or so, its in rage mode and goes intro armor mode which damage inflicted on it is brought down a bit. It tries to stall you for some time, and when it does its thunder slash with its claws, you can always tell when it moves its hind legs in place. When ontop of the tower get to a safe place immediately (the western side on the tower which is darkest) because once it roars, thunder hits about everywhere. Also when normally in rage mode, it goes at flies out into the southern side where the sky is, then it will fly down at you like a bullet be sure to dodge also.
It can fire a hug wad of thunder ball at you like its nothing.

Of course its weakness is dragon, and a bit of ice and fire, but what is so magnificent about it is its white fur and scales, its roar is so heartpacing and the Wht Fatalis' theme is so entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUzNbl8zZOM&feature=PlayList&p=3850B5E89C584BD9&index=24
This vid is Is called "The Ancestor" the intro vid for the white fatalis.  

kinokashi
Vice Captain

kinokashi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:05 pm
User Image
Fatalis Miraboreasu (Kuro Ryuu)

The first Fatalis to appear in Monster Hunter, in Castle Schrade. It used to be in the Play Station 2 Version online connection but they soon shut down the monster hunter server of towns. Known as Black Dragon, its hide looks purple. It breaths out fireballs, and when it crawls it sounds like a flag flapping. Also deadly but weaker than all the other fatalis'. Its only weakness is dragon.

The fatalis also has hard scales, and large barrel bomb+ works well against it. It has back spikes and side like head fins with his horns.

Here's the intro video, its background theme music is called, "Anger and Calamity"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuwfdirPyag&feature=PlayList&p=3850B5E89C584BD9&index=12  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:23 am
User Image
Crimson Fatalis Miraboreasu Kurena Ryuu

Part of the Fatalis family, so of course hard to beat depending what you use and how you use it. I've heard rumors that this Crimson Fatalis is easier to beat than the others. Of course its weakness is dragon and a wee bit of water because its a fire/dragon type. The Crimson has a small difference with the other fatalis' but the rest are very common. His left horn is bigger than the other, which makes me think he is very unbalanced because it heavier than the other, his back spikes are bigger than the normal fatalis. And his scales are black, red, yellow, and orange. The common thing it shares is the white fatalis' roar and the normal fatalis' looks. (isn't he handsome razz )

When fighting the Crimson Fatalis, is can call fourth meteor showers that kill in about one hit. It can slash with its front claws, and can fake charge at you. He really has a small range of attacks. But the thing is you need to have a esp skill to pierce though his thick scales, without that skill your practically doomed. He can only be fought at the battleground, which is the MHF volcanic area.

Here's his intro full of fiery fates:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7vPKL0oobw  

kinokashi
Vice Captain

Monster Hunter Freedom 2 forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out