Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Safe-House (OOC)
what would you do?(re-posted)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Urbnja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:48 am
[sorry I had to re-post here]
Lets start off with the zombie.

1.What is your favorite type of Zombie and what type of zombie are you more afraid of?
a.walking/crippled kind.
b.running/climbing kind.

2.If a Zombie was dressed up like a clown...what would you do?

Okay after the first two questions, lets see what kind of survivor and zombie killing style you have.

3.There is a zombie in your kitchen. You are in the kitchen as well. The Kitchen is very small and you have a base ball bat. In the kitchen are a Zombie, some kitchen knives, a fridge, counter, sink, a glass of milk, gas stove, matches next to the gas stove, and a shoe. How do you kill the zombie?

4.what do you think the perfect place is to hide from zombies?

5.What is your best defense against a zombie?

6.If it turned out to be a viral out break, how does it spread?

7.If you see survivors stranded in a house surrounded by zombies, do you help them and why?

8.What is your favorite Zombie video game?

9.What is your favorite Zombie movie?

10.If you had to escape town, how would you do it?

11.If you were bitten what would you do?

That's all of them smile Hope you enjoy taking the quiz and looking at other people's answers.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:08 pm
1.What is your favorite type of Zombie and what type of zombie are you more afraid of?favr is a other is b

kill it with a rubber mallet

3.There is a zombie in your kitchen. You are in the kitchen as well. The Kitchen is very small and you have a base ball bat. In the kitchen are a Zombie, some kitchen knives, a fridge, counter, sink, a glass of milk, gas stove, matches next to the gas stove, and a shoe. How do you kill the zombie?
crush its head in the stove door
Whever there isnt one
Me personally...a shield
Direct contact and airborne
7.If you see survivors stranded in a house surrounded by zombies, do you help them and why?
Depends how many survivors...dont be a hero
Call of duty world at war.....ranked in the top ten online on this
Day of the dead
Leaveing town =p
Bullet in my head.  

Forgotten not falllen

FreddyKrueger44

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:07 am
1.What is your favorite type of Zombie and what type of zombie are you more afraid of?
b to both xD

GIve them a hug :3

drown it in milk ^.^

I think... on top of a building, then you can push them off xD

I am one, so me ^.^

kissing o.o

I would because there my food!! o.e

hmmm... xD Deadrising ^.^ ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE!

Zombie Land *damn twinkie*

a plane xD

bite them back ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:20 pm
Favorite: a.slow/stumbling
Afraid: b.running/climbing kind.

treat it like any other zombie... With extreme prejudice.

Drink the milk quickly, light the stove, ignite the base ball bat, beat on the zombie and realize that the fire is not killing it, get pissed at the fact that the house is now igniting, grab a kitchen knife, try to stab at the zombie but fail because he's too hot, at this time he'd likely be reaching for me, I'd attempt to dodge and if successful escape the house in a haste no god could thwart. If not, then I'd have one of the worst ends imaginable: being devoured and burning to death. 'Least I got my daily calcium.

Matters the zombie. Slow and stumbly, just walk around them, any place can be safe if you're calm. Fast and jumpy, a well fortified and supplied school house.

Your mind. It's not the zombies that kill, it's the panic and inability of people to handle the situation.

Slowly, by bite/secretion.

I would. In such a situation, people should keep a strong sense of morals. Nobody can survive alone and I don't just mean that physically.

Resident Evil 2.

Dawn of the Dead, original.

Matters if the situation is global. If it's global I'd use a slower means of transportation that wouldn't hinder on supplies, such as a bicycle or horse. If it's just the city that's infected, a quick means would be needed as government intervention could be quick. Train, helicopter, airplane, automobile (maybe, depending the state of the roads), or if you're confident, a slow means may also get you out fast enough before the bombs start dropping.

Take out as many as I can. I don't care if I turn, the loss of 10 zombies and a gain of 1 is more beneficial to any other survivors out there than the loss of 1 and the remain of 10.

This was fun. =)  

Xjioh

The Safe-House (OOC)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces