Bubbly..x
Partay animal..x
Animagus is a Wolf..x
'Cos i'm uberly cool like that..x
I'm madly in love with Fred Weasley..x
Deal with it..x
Moi..x

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:51 pm
i am emily potter i am a gryffindor at hogwarts i am very smart i am like a second hermione except i got the real brains instead of harry getting them and i am a 4th year  

dontsupersizeme

Alfuncoot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:32 pm
Name: Lynn
Year: 4
Interests: Quidditich (chaser), school (esp. Def. Against the Dark Arts)
Other: Light brown hair with blue eyes. She loves to read, listen to music, hang out, plays any sport or game she can. Loves to talk, and though she doesn't realize it, she often flirts. She has a strong heart and tries hard at everything she does. Extremely loyal, and smart, but mostly courageous. She's a Gryffindor in the highest sense. One note: she can't stand cocky people.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:15 pm
Name: Lilliane Price (Lilli)
Year: 6
Interests: Quidditich (she joined as a beater)
Other: red curly hair(waist length), sarcastic sense of humor, freckles, bony, skin thats nearly white, animagus (black owl), green eys, part veela, and completely utterly in love with Seamus Finnigan  

Nanashi_Dizzy

Nanashi_Dizzy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:22 pm
oops, i've already posted one...never mind...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:24 am
Nanashi_Dizzy
Name: Lilliane Price (Lilli)
Year: 6
Interests: Quidditich (she joined as a beater)
Other: red curly hair(waist length), sarcastic sense of humor, freckles, bony, skin thats nearly white, animagus (black owl), green eys, part veela, and completely utterly in love with Seamus Finnigan

Hey! you were gping to steal my Hp RP profile!

My profile is what I'm quoting and which nanashi STOLE! (jk)  

Lily--Finnigan

Hermione777

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:44 pm
Name: Hermione Jane Granger
Year: 7th
Appearence: Like my avatar, but for more description. Cinnamon eyes with brown curly hair, grey uniform skirt, white uniform shirt, red gryffindor tie, uniform shoes, and I always have my head in a book.
Wand: 15 Inches made of vine wood with a dragon heartstring core. The look is vines wrapping around the wand to about an inch to the tip.
Aquantinces: Ronald Bilius Weasley, Harry James Potter, and Ginny Molly Weasley.
Favorite Color: Blue
My comments: Ok everyone, I'm sorry, but it's obviously me and Ron, Ginny and Harry, sorry to break this to you, but it's obvious...
Secrets...: I once got scratched by Professor Lupin, the effects are not good, I, well, have secretly been practcing how to control my werewolf powers...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:03 pm
Name: Emily Wixom
Year:5
Talent: Charms and Potions
Description: User Image Always wrapped in some book.
Info: Very smart, and rival everyone for the top grade in class. Everyone calls me a Hermione double, and can have quite a temper. I am very spacey, and have a hard time giving into arguments. I often speak before I think, and often wind up regretting it.  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:47 pm
Name: Sunrsie Addams
Year: 5
Talent: DADA, Transfig., and Herbology
Appearance: User Image Hazel eyes that have just a hint of green in the very middle that's so slight you can only see it if your face has been an inch away from mine, which, let's admit it, I doubt.
Description: Slytherins like to make fun of me because I'm sort of an...er...open muggleborn, otherwise know as I am completely lost in the wizarding world. I am very shy when meeting new people, but open up once I know I can trust you. I'm also Emily Wixom's best friend, so don't try messing with her or you'll wind up with me.....but it's not very much so.......nevermind.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:49 pm
My name is Kyle, I am a third year, I like to play Quidditch, and I am an Animagus. I turn into a gold wolf, showing aggresiveness. It may make be good for Beater.  

hpsuperfreak1994

xXNightmareGoddessXx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:25 pm
THE LOKITAS!!

Name: Daniella White(if you call me anything other than Dani I will rip your intestines out through your nose)
Year: 4th
Talents: Beater positon, Charms, DADA, Potions, and pranks
Animagus: Yes
Animal: Red-tailed hawk
Facts: Weirdest, shortest, and the more prankster out of the Lokitas
Heritage: Dead. . .Mum died by a Death Eater and Dad by going over to Voldy and betraying him. . Orphan
Wand: Sakura Tree, 7 1/2 inches, pheonix feather
Bio: I'm the one who started the Lokitas! I am the only female Beater in Gryffindor history and a dam good one at that! I may act stupid, but I actually get very good grades. . .surprising really. . .seeing as how I jsut found out what a 'Library' was a few days ago. . .Anyways. . .I have a secret crush on Sirius. If you tell, you die.
----------------
Name: Kathrine Parker
Talents: Everything school related and Chaser on the team
Animal: Kneazel
Facts: Smartest and tallest
Heritage: Mum and Dad are both muggle, so yeah. . .
Wand: Oak, 9 inches, dragon heartstring
Bio: I may be smart but that doesn't mean that I don't like to have fun!! I'm all about going around and pranking the gits know as the Slytherins with the Lokita's!! I secretly have a crush on James, but*sighs* He's infatuaed with Evans. . .
------------------
Name: Lenali McMane
Talents: Transfiguration, Charms, DADA
Animagus: yes
Animal: Vampire Bat
Facts: I'm a vampire. . .yeh. . .
Heritage: Da's Irish, Mum's Hawaiian, Uncle's British!
Wand: Dogwood, 8 1/2 inches, pheonix feather
Bio: I'm a vampire in my fourth year at Hogwarts! I was bitten by a vampire when I was five and have lived with turning into a blood-thirsty-bat every new moon. I have a secret crush on Remus SHHH Don't tell him!! Only the Lokitas know anyway. . .right. . .?
--------------------
Name: Gabriella Pettigrew
Year: 3rd
Talents: Herbolody, Potions, and Care of Magical Creatures
Animal: Mountain Lion
Facts: Youngest, year lower than the other Lokitas, and infatuated with Herbology
Heritage: Pure-blood family
Wand: Willow, 7 inches, Veela hair
Bio: I'm the youngest of the Lokitas, being in a different year. Peter is my cousin, and an annoying one at that! He irks me so. . .I'm the only one from a pure-blood family in the Lokitas, so that makes me stick out like a sore thumb. I currently like no one! Except for maybe. . .*blushes*. . .NO ONE!! heh heh. . .

THERE YOU HAVE IT! The Lokitas! Dani, Kat, Lena, and Gabi! heh heh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:40 pm
Tell us your name/nickname, year level(do not start on 7th, 6th, or 5th year), any interests, and any backround information about your character that we should know about.

Hello, my name is Michael and my close friends call me mike. I am a 3rd year. I enjoy playing Chess and Quittidtch. My favorite class in Defense Against The Dark Arts. When I get out of school I want to be an auror. I also am one of the very few unregistered animagus. I can turn into a very small spider.  

nananyu

Ghost 21

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:14 pm
My Name Is Abel Granger i am a 4 year my sister Is Hermione I Am A Full Blooded Wizard And An Animangus My Form Is A Stag Like Harrys Dad Im A Great Seeker And I Love Quidditch And Im Good at Transfiguration Potions Defense against the Dark Arts and spells  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:19 pm
Well, my characters name is Sam. She does not have a last name, because of mysterious surcumstances. She is black haired, first yeared, mysterious. Here is a picture.

User Image

She is also Korean, but her parents fled to the UK.  

I B A Milkshake

RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces