Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deal With It - The House MD Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild with House discussions as well as other favorite television doctors... 

Tags: House, Medicine, Hugh Laurie, Doctor, Drama 

Reply House MD Discussions
Tonight's Episode! 1/11/10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best??
  Yes
  No
View Results

Admiral Kathryn Janeway

Shameless Smoker

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:15 pm
Best episode ever?? I think so!! The Wilson and House relationship has been taken to a new level and I love it!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:02 pm
Admiral Kathryn Janeway
Best episode ever?? I think so!! The Wilson and House relationship has been taken to a new level and I love it!

I think that was the best thing iv seen on tv in a long time, i wondor if house said "yes'.......  

suckk-my-flaming-cane

Doctor-G-House

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:14 pm
suckk-my-flaming-cane
Admiral Kathryn Janeway

I think that was the best thing iv seen on tv in a long time, i wondor if house said "yes'.......

The best? Yes and No.... As far as episodes go, it was great... yes. And I should have said yes to his proposal just to throw him off, but I wasn't expecting him to pull that stunt and he caught me totally off guard and left me speechless... Not to mention that he just ruined my plan for spending the night with Nora.... But oh well... I got Cuddy in the end, so it's all good.
As far as it being the best... I don't think so... In my opinion the best one was Wilson't Heart. Very dramatic and in later shows, showed the true strength of the friendship between Wilson and myself.  
House MD Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games