Reply RP at Hogwarts
Transfiguration Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:37 pm
Robert tried to swat away the bird that was trying to make his head its temporary perch and yet it still came back. Suddenly, he couldn't take it anymore,
"Immobulus!" he shouted, directing his wand towards the bird and watched as the bird froze in mid-air. He calmly lifted it out of the air and placed it gently on the table in front of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:12 pm
emma runs in saying im sorry im late im new and couldnt find the classroom  

hpfan429924

hpfan429924

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:13 pm
emma pulls out her wand and brings out her owl emily  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:35 am
*looks around and walks in* Sorry I'm late for class!! sweatdrop *sits in a seat*  

CupidQT

hpfan429924

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:18 pm
please say im not so late I get detention PLEASE  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:55 am
Lilly runs in out of breath. "I"m sorry Professor Bittersweet I didn't mean to be late. I got lost. This school is really huge." She babbles before taking a seat. Lilly feels bad that she has been late for three classes all ready and transfiguration is her favorte. "What a way to start at a new school." She mumbles to herself.  

Salomelove

shlup

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:10 am
pinky comes in the class room and finds a seat in the front. Professor Bittersweet looks at pinky for a while then looks around.
"Hello Professor Bittersweet! My name pinky-i know weird name-"pinky takes out her book and puts it on her desk. "sorry im late, this 4 year told me it was in-"she saw the look in Professor Bittersweet eyes and started said softly" sorry, but im reading to start the lesson and i know its gonna be a good one!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:00 pm
Crystal walked into the classroom, with a smile on her face. *I seem to be late for all classes* she thought to herself. "Sorry, Proffessro Bittersweet," she said. "I'm late because my familydecided to make a surprise trip to our cottage for most of the Summer, and I couldn't reason with them." She put down her books on her desk, and slid into her seat. Then she noticed a bird trying to land on her head. Waving her wand and muttering a few words, the bird went still, and fell. She caught the bird, and carefully set it on her desk. She would rather use the bird than her owl.  

crystalice24201

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:17 pm
Emily runs into the class room and sees the class started.

At least I know what I'm doing so it makes up for being late. Sorry professor, I just can't seem to get to anything on time.
Hey Sheilia, I see you did the some of the spells we practiced during the summer. Was Professor Bittersweet impressed?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:02 pm
wahmbulance this is an alert voltamort has been seen in hogsmead  

dawnee
Crew

RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items