Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold,Gifts,Prizes All FREE FREE FREE

Back to Guilds

Awesome contests, games and gold give-aways! 

Tags: Contest, 1 Gold To Join!, Prizes, Free, Gold 

Reply Gold,Gifts,Prizes All FREE FREE FREE
POST A POEM WIN SOME 5k!!!!! (THAT EASY)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AccRecovery 2010

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:01 pm
Well the title tells it all, I will pick the best poem that I think should win and I shall give you 5k for it????
wink

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
(I kinda would like it sad???)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image

Sakura Tears

Falling one by one

Pink leafy teardrops fall off my arm

Alone in an open field, no one but my pink sisters

Another leaf falls to the ground.

Pink and white tears fall from my sisters

We all cry to find someone to keep us pure.

Oh look, a girl,

She sits under me,

She pulls out a note book,

She writes as she hears our cries,

"Sakura tears

Falling one by one..."

Frisk The Smol Cutie

Tipsy Regular

10,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100

Benevilent

3,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:38 am
can we have more than one entry?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:42 pm
roses r red
voilets r blue
god made me pretty
...and what the hell happend to you?...

...i know its not sad but i really couldnt think...  

poptarts-r-crispy

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

ezeze4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:23 pm
dadadadadadadaadadadd DADADADADADaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaroiuhgfdehjnbgfdrfghyhnbgfvdsrthbgft5fetyuikkufkydszfwjjwhbbebhgnjhrbnhbgnhbfhgfhfhfhhfhfhffhfhfhbdfjhdddggdffdngakaagaaaasssssssaahsdfsasdhausdhngjsasweswudsjahnwshjzdhswuejdfkndihqjnrghnveihjsdgbnhrfjdbfnvurfdjkgbfndywhejdsguivjkkdbgficjashnuixjkvbyihgvburjefbvihdjkgbvndshfgvuifgjdbvidfbhviuejfbndyuhdjbrndyerdjfhduiwhjdgiwejkgvhueiksghvniuewjkghvreihjkfhvciydhjkghvburikjdghvbrfdjkgbvhujdfhvnurfjdghvurjdghvnrujdhfrtgyhgfsfghyujfedrtyuyjtrewsqerthygfrsdfbgdsfghtfredfghngfrdghngfdwsdfghnrerfghggrertghgterfghgtreghrefghrerghgefgtreefrgrewfgfwfgrewrfgfgrwsfgddfwdfdwsdfvgfdewdfddwdfdfudfuuuhuhdhuhudhhfhfbjwdfdgfwddfgfdefgfdefghfrdwfgfgeghfrdghngfghnjmgfdghgfdghgfdfghfdfghnfgnfdfghjmnfdrsaefgtvc xzaswerbvcxsdefghbvfdrgthjngfdtrgbvfdrgthbvfdertghbvfdergtfdsdrgtfbdsertgfdserftgvdertgfdrtgfdswertgfbvderthgbfvdsretghbfvertghfbvder4tgffderthgfre45rtgfdew4r5tgfder4t5fde345trgfde3trgf4rtgde4r5trgfdewrtgfde4rt5gfdre4tgbfvde4rtghfder45rtye5tygfre45trgfdw345trgfde345trgfw34rgfr45tyhgfde34trhgfre435tygfrthggfre4egtfbvh4rtyhjgfbh354jhnbdrsujmgnfteyhjn ftretgyhn gftryhjm btrewetgyjm tretgynmjhgfdsrtgbn uhgfdrtgbn uhjgfdrgbnuiytrtefvbnyujhgftrf uijhgytrfv uiyg6trdc yu54evy776t5rvb6uytr54redv67ytr54ef676uy6trdf67ytr6546756454ef65tr65rg67ytr65rf87uuytrduhthgfdcujhgfytrbyutrv  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:26 pm
dazmazedadamamdamdamdamamadadaadadadadadaadadadadffwqwqwqqwqqrererererertyyttytytuyiuiuuiuiuiwqqwqwwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwqqwqwqwqwqwreererererererrerrrrrerererererererrererrttytttyyytytytyttytyytytytytytttytytytytuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiupopopopopopopopopopopopopopooopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopoasasassasasasasasasasassasaasasasasasaasasasassasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfddfdfdfdfdfdfdfdddhgghghghghghggghghhghgghgghghghhhgghhgghghhgghghghhghgjkjkkjjkjkjkjjkkjkkjkjjkjkjkkjjkkjkjkjkjjkjkjkjkjkjjkjkkllklklkkllkklkllkkllkkllklkklklklklklklklklklklkkklklkllkzxzxzxzzzxzxxzxzxxzzxzxzxzzxzxzxxzzxxzxzxzxzccvcvvccccvcvvccvcvvccvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvbvvbvbbvbvbbvvhbvbvbbvbvvbvvvbvbbvvbvbnmmnnmnmnmmnnmnmmnmnmmnnmnmmnnmnmnmmnmmnmnmnmnnmnmmnnnmnmnmnmnnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnnmnmnnmnmnmnnnmnmnmnmnmnmmnmnmnmnmmnbvcbnm,mnbvfghjk,jhgfdghjsertyujhfdszxgzsdbndsfgnjmefghnewghjmfdefghnrefghfghewfgfdefgfgdsfghfds  

ezeze4

ezeze4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:29 pm
qazqazqaqaaqzqaaqAQASWSXSWSWSWSSWXSWXSWDDDDCDEFEDCDCDEDEDCDFVFVFGFGVBGFTRGHBNHGGYHBNHYHJNMJUJKMJIKOLOPLOLOOLKIKUJJMHHNHTGHBGRGFEDFCDWSXSASZAAZAAZQAWXSWSCDDFEFCVFDFVBVGFTGBNHGTGYHNHJMJUJKILLKOLPOKUHTGFDXAAASXDFGHNJKL.;''['/;LKUJHGFDXCSASAAXSDCVFGBNHJM,KIKLLO;P;';P;/.LK,KJJHTGFEDAZA  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:31 pm
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxvccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv  

ezeze4

xXN3N3_GiRlxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:06 pm
From the moment we met
somehow i just knew...
i'v found a true friend,whom i can always turn too.
you read my silence...
bring on my smiles,and wipe my tears,
i wish our friendship keeps growing
through many more passing years!

thank you for reading this poem biggrin
-cruz671-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:15 pm
title:wanting

Wanting,
lusting,
to be held,
to be loved,
to feel warmth,
to feel your beating heart.
Wanting to be sheltered from the cold,
heartless winds.
Falling into invisible arms;
into an abyss of love.
Wishing,
hoping,
that my desires will be filled;
my desires of loving warmth.
Wanting to be held,
comforted,
loved.
Dreaming of passionate embraces,
of tender kisses,
loving words,
romantic nights.
Waiting for undying love.

thank you for reading this poem smile i wonder if this is sad enough i guess but i tryed biggrin hehe  

xXN3N3_GiRlxX

queenyaz101

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:15 pm
its sad how people you know become people you knew
its sad how you think you cant grow but you already grew
its sad how you can start over when your young but not old
its sad how you say were friends but you act so cold
its sad how people are here but tomorrow theyll be gone
its sad how friendships dont last forever but they last very long
its sad how people dont think and make so many mistakes
its sad how your bestfriend was someone so fake
the saddest part of all is we live like this for eternity
but the saddest part of all is this is the life to be by: charlotte  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:17 am
title:why care?

anger,sadness,confusion...these are what im feeling, and they won't go away.
Itgives me scars...these wounds wont seem to heal and my acking heart lyes there on the cold shallow ground ...longing for
peace and fullfilment.
while people pass by looking down at me curled up on the cold ground...I just thought i might have had somthing at that time...but really theres nothing...nothing for me to hold on to or even to call my own...nobody to share my feelings with...nobody to tell them i love them...nothing...nothing but the light from the moon... and all my life i wanted a life to depend on...a life full of joy and fulfilment...

thx for reading hope u like it 3nodding  

ii_eatz ur muffins

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Gold,Gifts,Prizes All FREE FREE FREE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items