Welcome to Gaia! ::

Couples of the Era

Back to Guilds

The guild that`s for all those gaians with relationships. May it be with other gaians or those who are in real life. 

Tags: relationship, couple, love, gaia 

Reply Welcoooome.
ρσѕт ωαт υ ωαηт 2 ѕαу ur ℓσνєя[HERE] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDevils Maidenx

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:31 pm
User Image

Lol he will... its embarassing though redface haha

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:11 pm
How come? question

angelaCG
Crew

Torphobia

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:19 pm
Sadly, my love isn't here due to her Navy duties has summoned her...But a little something that ran in my mind when i was asleep.

Hatsu...
I think of you every second my heart beats within my chest.
In which times it felt as if millenniums passed without holding you, hearing your delicate voice echoing in my ear every night we slept together. My soul climbs unbelievable heights to be you. Pleading, screaming, willing, to love every form you take. The fact i need you so badly, hold me tight. For i am afraid my heart will burst. Here i wait, and pray. Even though i watch over you in the skies of my plane, please return to me.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:16 am
Aww, sweet! blaugh

angelaCG
Crew

Sweetviolenturge

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:10 pm
to anthony: you are my life, you saved me from my own destruction. you are always there when i needed you. every breathe i breath is for you. you are the reason why im alive right now. i miss you so much and wish i was with you. i cry everynight wishing i could see your face.. i love you i cant say it enough... i love you more than i loved anyone else.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:14 pm
Wow. All of you make deep and sweet words to say. I envy you guys. 3nodding I don`t know how to do such. :sweat:  

angelaCG
Crew

Sweetviolenturge

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:27 pm
angelaCG
Wow. All of you make deep and sweet words to say. I envy you guys. 3nodding I don`t know how to do such. :sweat:

speak from the heart angela. that way is the best way to tell someone how much you love them. plus it helps if you write poetry smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:33 pm
Sweetviolenturge
angelaCG

speak from the heart angela. that way is the best way to tell someone how much you love them. plus it helps if you write poetry smile

Well I do speak from the heart but I`m really just not good in poetry. confused I write stories, though. xd  

angelaCG
Crew

Shuh-duh-fuh-cup

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:11 pm
Travis, you don't have a gaia, but still. I mean you already know this, but still. <3

You're the one that makes me smile when I want to cry, and you're everything I want and more. I love you with all my heart, and every time I see you, or get a text from you, my face lights up. How do I tell you, you make me feel this way?? I love you! <3
Ok so Travis we have known eachother for a long time now, and I am so glad that we have met. I never would have thought that me and you would be together for 4 years now. I didnt even think we would date let alone, be boyfriend and girlfriend, but that is only because of how close we are. I thought that we would just be friends, so you really surprised me when you asked me out on Valentines day 4 years ago. I am soooo happy that you did, because I didnt even realize it at the time, but I was falling for you. Even now 4 years later, I still get those butterfly feelings in my tummy when ever I see you. I know that sometimes we fight and piss eachother off, but you know what? We always find someway to make it better. Because I know that I cant stay mad at you for too long. Yes I know you use that to an advantage. I still remember that time we were talking about school and stuff, and I said Im not that smart, and you told me that I was smart and that I can do it, I just have to motivate myself, so basicly what I am saying in all of this mumbo jumbo, is that I love you and you really are the greatest. I do always feel beautiful around you, and I feel safe and protected. I am so glad that we can be so open and honest with eachother. It really is something special that we have, and I am just glad that I have you in my life. Life is a rollercoaster, but I have you by my side to hold my hand and tell me everything is alright.To me you are the greatest thing since peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with bananas! You are proof that there is such thing as a knight in shining armor. <3 You are so protective of me, and I can always feel beautiful when you are around. You know how to make me feel all warm and fuzziness inside. <3 Two is better then one, especially if I'm that two and your the one. Your a goof, and so funny. Very handsome and cute. Babe you gots it! wink Making me laugh is never a problem with you, since you always find a way to do it. I love how you take care of me when I am sick, and always cheer me up when I am sad. <3 Choo choo twain Twavis...yes I just called you that. I love the wrestling fights, and crazy insane food fights, and everything that we do. We are two bananas on a tree. I am so happy when you are with me. <3 We do have our ups and downs, but we always find a way to get through them. I am so happy that you were put in my life. I thank God everyday for you. <3 I love all of our inside jokes and late night phone calls/road trips. They are the best. We have a lot of insiders and crazy times. Your the cheese to my macaroni, the cool to my beans. I love you, and I could go on and on about how amazing you are, but you already know. <3 I love you Travis. <3 02/14/06 <3  
Welcoooome.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff