Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kleopatra Selene
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:46 pm
Hi. I'm Kleo, and I've been on here for several months but have just noticed this post and decided Hey, I probably ought to introduce myself so I am. Anyway, I'm Kleopatra Selene. I'm Coral Andrew's, Mermaidchick, and Lykie's BFFs. I love reading, writing (short stories and poetry), swimming, randomly surfing the Internet, and hanging out with my baby (as in puppy) Puck (he's named for both the Midsummer Night's Dream character and the character from Glee, the latter at my mother's insistence). I love watching Law and Order: SVU, Psych, Scrubs, Criminal Minds, and White Collar. Basically, I'm a mystery, action, comedy, and specific-types-of-romance kinda girl. I especially love crime shows.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:53 am
I'm Kailey, but I go by Kai and Kk. o3o So I don't really care what you call me because I'm usually called one of the three.
I like Narnia, FMA, Dnote, Seyounara Zestobou Sensei, Full Metal Panic!, Wolf Guy, +Anima, High School Rumble, Pokemon, Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, and so much more I don't have much of the time or patience to type it all out.
I like to roleplay Maximum Ride; I love the research put behind recombinant theory and a lot of times I rp as scientists with theire DNA and RNA research.
I play French Horn (Mellophone in fall), Trumpet, Piano, Guitar (Acoustic and Electric). When I'm not online or at school I can guarantee I'm doing something band related.
Anything else I forgot Is on my pro  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:33 am
User Image

Seventeen moons, seventeen years,
Eyes where Dark or Light appears,
Gold for yes and green for no,
Seventeen the last to know.

User Image User Image User Image

Hai!

They call me Allison, Alli, or Alice (and by 'they', I really mean everyone I know - to be specific my closest of friends calls me Alice Crow for short), but you can just call me Crow (short for my surname Crowley) if my knowing my real name unsettles you.
I love literature, especially well-written English novels and poetry bundles. My favourite poet and role model is Sylvia Plath, and novelists would definitely be Amelia Atwater-Rhodes, David Clement-Davies, Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.
I'm new to RPing and new to Gaiaonline as well. (Explanation for my avi, the loving citizens were kind enough to donate in heaps.)
I'm looking forward to getting to know each and one of you in strife to literary greatness!

User Image

Undying love,
Alice Crow

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:57 pm
I'm Makensy Frost.
Otherwise known as Kim or Kimmy.
I've been on Gaia since 2005, but my main account got hacked back in May, two days before my birthday.
I lost everything, but luckily for me, my sister gave me some of the things that she was going to sell anyway.
And so I grabbed one of my mule accounts, collected the rest of the things I had on my other, other mule account and put it all on this one.
I love interior design, photography, drawing, painting, organizing, rearranging rooms, and reading.
I work five days a week, five hours each day over at the newest dollar store here (that's actually a real dollar store).
I graduated High School earlier this year in June, and I'm planning on going to college next fall.

Random Fact: I love Christmas more than I love my birthday.

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:01 pm
Uhh.
I'm Emo Lunchbox o_O
Most peole call me Lunchbox but you can call me by my name to; Sofi.
I like zOMG and......Music ^^
Blah. I can't think right now :/
Oh, I also like anime and manga~
I joined this guild cuz I was invited to.
I still think of myself as being kind of an RP noob ^^"
My fav kind of RP is Maxumim Ride.
My fav books are the Cal Leandros series, the Maximum Ride series, Fight Club....Others I cant think of....
And yeah, that's pretty much it.
Oh yeah! And I'm really bad at spelling! XP  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:50 pm
Hey all. Feel free to call me Lee which is a nickname derived from my main account. In all, I've been on Gaia almost seven years and I use to Rp like a mofo' but I haven't in a long time unfortunately. However, I've been back a couple months and I'm feeling the urge again. whee

While I used to only Rp in the settings of medieval stuff, I'm now wanted to Rp in the setting of something more..futuristic..like.. post-apocalyptic! Such as Fallout 3/New Vegas. Yeah, I may have a mild obsession with the game.

So if anyone reads this and is interested in Fallout or just Rping in a world ravaged by atomic bombs and controlled by various factions of people ranging from good to bad, then let's put our heads together and come up with a storyline to make a great Rp.

Also, check out my pro if you want to know a little about me but if you don't wanna then just know I'm a generally nice person and I stay on zOMG! a lot.
Teehee.  

Reilly Scope

Dapper Werewolf

xXx Forgotten_Destiny xXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:27 pm
I will not bow for any king, any person...

Uh.... well.... I guess I should start off by saying who I am.
My name is blossom rainn. People call me blossom, rain, blossoms, cherry, mo-mo/moe-moe, and skittles.

My age is unimportant and will not be told. I will say this though, I am not an old wrenkly chick living alone with 50 cats and is called crazy cat lady by everyone in town. I don't know why but ever time I say my age isn't important they always think I'm old. I haven't even hiit 20 yet.

...anywho, my favorite things to do is draw, write poetry and stories, laugh, have fun, eat tacos, watch invader zim: family guy: cow and chicken: bleach: naruto shippuden: full metal alchemist brotherhood: whose line is it anyway: bones: and house, roleplay, and sing. And yes I want to be on american idol. And imma win that thing too!!! Oh ya!

If u wanna know more about me or even b my friend just send a request, ill always except!!!

...I am me, and I rule my own life.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:55 pm
Bonjour, j em'appele Canada, et je suis tres joyyaeux-
I'm Canada, and you can call me Cans.
I like to rp Maximum Ride, Hetalia, and Hunger Games.
My favorite bands are Celine Dion and Flaming Lips.
And that's pretty much it.

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

faustsun

Beloved Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:13 pm
Heya, you can call me Abel,
and I'm here to talk and to roleplay. >:3
I love to read, especially manga, and I love to draw.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:37 pm
Hi everyone, my name is dolofonos daimonas and IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR

User Image  

chancellor cherryclaw
Vice Captain

maelynne13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:22 pm
Maelynne
There is little room for error in what to call me, rest assured.
I could spend time boring you with random, pointless tidbits about myself, but the fact of the matter is that I am not here to get to know you. You are not here to know me. I am interested in little more than a good game, with a good plot, and good grammar.
The only thing I believe is important for you to know about me is that I am both blunt and sarcastic; I do not tolerate poor ettiquette, nor do I indulge childish whims.
I have invested a lot of time into building my characters; unlike most creators, I have developed them over several years, learned them better than, perhaps, I know myself. I have joined you here in hopes that I can help provide what you need and, in return, recieve what I have long been seeking.  
~~~~ ฬєlς๏๓є ~~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff