Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Antarctica Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:05 pm
(There are bound to be some firearms in the bases, but nothing as heavy-duty as an AK-47.)

"These men all came in at about the same time," Liz said in Russian-accented English, "Shortly after the supply ship crashed into the shelf. I've done everything I can for them, but most of them are still in declining health. I'm sorry, but I really have no idea why."

Liz took a pair of surgical scissors and carefully cut away the dead and dying flesh from around Clyde's wound. She flushed out the wound once more, then proceeded to stitch it up with a surgical suture. She carefully examined Clyde's face as she did so. He didn't move, didn't even flinch, and didn't utter so much as a single word. She hoped he was still numb from the lidocaine, and not from whatever it was that appeared to be killing the rest of her patients.

Time would tell, she decided. Time would tell.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:01 am
NoLifeKing66
(There are bound to be some firearms in the bases, but nothing as heavy-duty as an AK-47.)

"These men all came in at about the same time," Liz said in Russian-accented English, "Shortly after the supply ship crashed into the shelf. I've done everything I can for them, but most of them are still in declining health. I'm sorry, but I really have no idea why."

Liz took a pair of surgical scissors and carefully cut away the dead and dying flesh from around Clyde's wound. She flushed out the wound once more, then proceeded to stitch it up with a surgical suture. She carefully examined Clyde's face as she did so. He didn't move, didn't even flinch, and didn't utter so much as a single word. She hoped he was still numb from the lidocaine, and not from whatever it was that appeared to be killing the rest of her patients.

((AK-47 is a pretty standard assault rifle, its cheap, mass produced and all over the place, it also happens to be a Russian base, which means russian weapons, the AK-47 can be bought fairly easily and for low cost, thats why its used in so many places))  

N for Notorious
Crew

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:19 am
N for Notorious
NoLifeKing66

((AK-47 is a pretty standard assault rifle, its cheap, mass produced and all over the place, it also happens to be a Russian base, which means russian weapons, the AK-47 can be bought fairly easily and for low cost, thats why its used in so many places))

(Still, I doubt there would be one at an Antarctic base, regardless of how easy it is to procure. A gun with that kind of firepower would be unnecessary and potentially more harmful than helpful.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:30 pm
NoLifeKing66
N for Notorious
NoLifeKing66

(Still, I doubt there would be one at an Antarctic base, regardless of how easy it is to procure. A gun with that kind of firepower would be unnecessary and potentially more harmful than helpful.)

((true, if you really feel that strongly about it I'll take it out))  

N for Notorious
Crew

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:00 pm
N for Notorious
NoLifeKing66
N for Notorious
NoLifeKing66

(You're the mod, so it's up to you. But that, I think, is one of the things that makes the Antarctic setting so great: the people there are so ill-equipped.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:11 pm
NoLifeKing66
N for Notorious
NoLifeKing66
N for Notorious
NoLifeKing66

(You're the mod, so it's up to you. But that, I think, is one of the things that makes the Antarctic setting so great: the people there are so ill-equipped.)

((True, but you never know what those crazy russians have up their sleeves razz ))  

N for Notorious
Crew

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:25 am
(Lol, wow. I'm glad to see someone agrees with me about the RP setting being great because of everyone being ill-equiped. But we never know, there could be secret military bases down there. And I said before, There is allowed to be one military base, but it's disguised as a research station. It would have a few small arms and SOME ammo. Notorious, if you are not in this base, and it's is perfectly acceptable if you are, then I would at least like your character to say something to himself or for you to state it in one of your posts to add credibility to your character. I know you listed guns already, but I will list a list for you that would be down there (a tleast in my mind): M4 with w/e sight you want(choose 1), a shotgun (one of these three http://shotgunsforsales.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/shotguns-affiliate1.png ), 9mm pistol x4, and ammo.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:26 pm
(thing about having an M4 is its a russian base, they don't use M4s, M16s or the like, i went through some thorough research on what they do use for the list))  

N for Notorious
Crew

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:23 am
(It's an American base though, lol. unless I'm mistaken and Russians have a base down there too, but in my mind the only military base was an American base. There can be people from other countries there as either security or scientists, but they use American equipment, since, like I said, it's an American "research" station. Sorry about the confusion, I shoulda been more clear. Are we gonan continue this thing now? I find it hard to jump into an RP that doesnt die quickly...)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:17 am
(umm.....hello?)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out