Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deal With It - The House MD Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild with House discussions as well as other favorite television doctors... 

Tags: House, Medicine, Hugh Laurie, Doctor, Drama 

Reply House MD addicts anonymous
Which Season Finale Is Your Favorite?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite season finale?
  Season 1
  Season 2
  Season 3
  Season 4
  Season 5
  Season 6
  MAAH! I LOVE ALL OF EM!
View Results

suckk-my-flaming-cane

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:51 am
I am sooooo exited about the finalie... kinda sad that the season is ending though.... oh well, we can wait a couple months, can't we? let me know what you think about the new episode coming up!! POST!!!

spoiler alert!

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:05 am
I was completely spazzing out when I heard it was the season finale and saw the commercial! I was almost crying when they said it could be the end of House! crying  

Julienne Dreams
Vice Captain

Beloved Sweetheart

24,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Julienne Dreams
Vice Captain

Beloved Sweetheart

24,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:14 pm
My... God... IT'S THE BEST EPISODE EVER!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:34 pm
I TOTALLY JUST WATCHED IT, SO WE ARE OFICIALLY IN SPOILER MODE!
why the number eight? I don't know....

That was the most contradicting episode i'v ever seen!!!

first of all... Hannah died.... i didn't think that was going to happen... my brother was being mean and sayinf that House himself was going to die, so I was pretty much having a panic attack when the beams collapsed....

Second.....
I TOTALLY THOUGHT HOUSE WAS GOING TO TAKE THE PILLS!!!
whoa! then the thing with Cuddy was soooo unexpected... I thought Wilson was going to creep up... buut instead his boss struts in and declares her undying love for him and they all live happily ever after... well... sort of... we have to assume that 13 is probly gunna leave or die or something next season.... she went on leave right at the end of the episode.... she's probly having problems with her disease... hunginton's or something like that... i don't remember...
anyway... HOUSE AND CUDDY!! AAAGH! THATS SO AWESOME!!!!!  

suckk-my-flaming-cane

Julienne Dreams
Vice Captain

Beloved Sweetheart

24,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:00 pm
anonymousfish

first of all... Hannah died.... i didn't think that was going to happen... my brother was being mean and sayinf that House himself was going to die, so I was pretty much having a panic attack when the beams collapsed....

Second.....
whoa! then the thing with Cuddy was soooo unexpected... I thought Wilson was going to creep up... buut instead his boss struts in and declares her undying love for him and they all live happily ever after... well... sort of... we have to assume that 13 is probly gunna leave or die or something next season.... she went on leave right at the end of the episode.... she's probly having problems with her disease... hunginton's or something like that... i don't remember...

Oh My God! I thought House was gonna die at first! I was in complete panic!

The episode was completely awesome! I think Thirteen left because of the same reason... with Huntington's and everything, of course she would leave...

Hands down, best House MD episode ever. For the poll, every season finale was the best! I can't decide!  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:49 pm
Lollipop Kittie
anonymousfish

Second.....

Oh My God! I thought House was gonna die at first! I was in complete panic!

The episode was completely awesome! I think Thirteen left because of the same reason... with Huntington's and everything, of course she would leave...

Hands down, best House MD episode ever. For the poll, every season finale was the best! I can't decide!

HOUSE AND CUDDY! YAAY!  

suckk-my-flaming-cane

d0ctorhouse

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:26 am
Thanks for making this guild btw.

One problem with the poll though. Season 4 was the season when amber dies. You need to slide the descriptions up by one season on most of them.

That said, my favorite finale was the one where Amber dies.

And I'm not quite sure what they're doing with the most recent finale, season 6. Not as good as it could have been. They could have just had Baggage as the finale and make it a plane crash instead of crane collapse. It would have been punny. My guess is it was deemed to edgy by the executives and they were forced to change it.

Btw there have only been 6 seasons, not 7, to date.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:17 pm
d0ctorhouse
Thanks for making this guild btw.

One problem with the poll though. Season 4 was the season when amber dies. You need to slide the descriptions up by one season on most of them.

That said, my favorite finale was the one where Amber dies.

And I'm not quite sure what they're doing with the most recent finale, season 6. Not as good as it could have been. They could have just had Baggage as the finale and make it a plane crash instead of crane collapse. It would have been punny. My guess is it was deemed to edgy by the executives and they were forced to change it.

Btw there have only been 6 seasons, not 7, to date.

OOOPS..... my bad... i thought something looked funny.... I'll go ahead and fix that right away... sorry!  

suckk-my-flaming-cane

House MD addicts anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff