Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Heros of the Nether-World

Back to Guilds

Heros and heroines of the Nether-World unite! 

Tags: Darkness, Role Play 

Reply Dark Heros of Albion
Fable Conspiracy (Spoiler)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Axel Poe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:53 am
Ok after plaing Fable: The Lost Chapters and Fable 2 I have a cospiracy...

Well as we know William was the first to be a powerful mage and the first mentioned of the heros family, and he was the one that fought The King, Queen and Jack of Blades and won.

Well in part 2 u found out Jack of Blades got free and found the family of that decended from William...

Putting that in all I saw happen in Fable 2, Like how this Terisa was dressed in same colors and style... and the fact that I looked like she was only manipulating you from the very start of it all... hell if you pay good atention to the story you can tell she was even manipulating Lucian too... for what? Well for the tower she knew about that can grant all wishes... So what did she do? Well, She found a way to kill Lucian's family to give him a reason to build the tower... then she told him about the hero that would stop him, only to drag you into it since she new u was from the Hero Blood Line you would have the power to stop him then as we all know once you beat him she alows you one wish then she tells you to leave with a harsh-like tone of voice... wich is one reason I knew she was just manipulating all the main heros and villen to get this to work out... If you do what would look to be the right ending to the game, which is pick for all ur loved once to be back since ill be the hero's sister and dog... one very important leter is given to you... form non other then the hero's sister... and this is one of the biggest clues was in that letter... the heros sister talks about a scary man that befriended her and that he wears a hood and HE KNOWS THEIR FAMILY... yeah coming from two kids that are orphens I know that this scary man in a hood is referring to their ancestors... which means one thing... Who else knows their secret blood line... non other then Jack of Blades... yeah which means one thing... Terisa is non other then the ueen of Blades. Some how she just like Jack of Blades did on the first game, she was free and wanting to free Jack and probably also King by using the Spire...

This is my conspiracy... who knows if im right... hope we will see in this part 3 if im right...  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:02 pm
Nice prediction, its probably true kinda figured with her tone at the end of the game than she never talks to you again lol after you give her the tower.  

Dio Evileye

xX_Honourable_Homicide_Xx

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:38 pm
Demenji
Nice prediction, its probably true kinda figured with her tone at the end of the game than she never talks to you again lol after you give her the tower.

Yeah when she says "You can go anywhere except this spire, the spire is mine." It sounds wonderful lol razz  
Dark Heros of Albion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games