Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gir

Back to Guilds

If you like Inzader Zim and you LOVE Gir's randomness and down right funnyness JOIN THIS GUILD! :D 

Tags: Inzader Zim, Gir fans, Discussion, Anime, Random talk 

Reply Gir is funny!!!
Bands.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xJimmy_Riotx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:30 pm
Well all have diffrent taste in music. Some are Rap and R&B some are Metal and Scremmo. Some are Rock and grudge. Some are Jazz and Blues.. Well you get the point. Post your type of music and your fav. band that plays it. Or post your last fav type of music and explane why you don't like it, better yet. DO BOTH! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:42 pm
Insanity-and-Suicide
Well all have diffrent taste in music. Some are Rap and R&B some are Metal and Scremmo. Some are Rock and grudge. Some are Jazz and Blues.. Well you get the point. Post your type of music and your fav. band that plays it. Or post your last fav type of music and explane why you don't like it, better yet. DO BOTH! biggrin

my favriot type of music is jappense gothic opra. go on my pro and look at the songs with artest mier mizer(or somthing like dat) and then youll know why. the type of music i hate most is both rap and contry.rap because you cant under stand what there saying...and some of rap songs call white people crackers and black people niggers...thats rassest! i hate contry because its just retarted  

savatian michels
Captain

Gir is funny!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces