Reply The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild
question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris_M.Riddle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:57 am
i was thinking about this yesterday for no reason *i was bord* and did sir nicolas tell Harry, Hermione, and Ron how he get was nearly headless?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:02 pm
Yeah, I think he did. I think he told them, in one of the books, but I really don't remember which, that he was going to be beheaded, but the guy who was doing it did a bad job and didn't cut his neck all the way. I think that's it. Again, I'm really not sure.  

S_a_n_g_o

Mangled Parking Meter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:28 pm
It was because the person who was cutting off his head had a blunt ax.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:07 pm
The explanation was said in the first book, when they went to Hogwarts makes sense right, cuz thats where they meet sir Nicolas, and in the movie, Hermione asks..." how can you be nearly headless?" they don't explain it in the movie, but there is an explanation in the book! I'd have to reread the book to get the actual quote!  

Natural_181

Soccerjoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:13 pm
Natural_181
The explanation was said in the first book, when they went to Hogwarts makes sense right, cuz thats where they meet sir Nicolas, and in the movie, Hermione asks..." how can you be nearly headless?" they don't explain it in the movie, but there is an explanation in the book! I'd have to reread the book to get the actual quote!

yep. it says it in the book at a dinner. was it the first dinner? hmmm ill have to look it up. but it is in the first book. and then in one of the later books - we found out more things about nearly headless nick.

-Joe  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:37 pm
I think it was in the first book!  

squeekerz

The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out