Reply [6]~~~ Contests and Games ~~~
How would u kill teh person above u >:3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naru_bear

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:21 pm
do 1in cuts all over the body til the whole body is covered in cuts then cut off pieces of the body starting at the foot and going up (only cutting 1 mm by 1 mm each time)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:44 pm
lol that'll take a long time...hmm painfull...also for that u should use a hot knife cause i would bleed out and die....and yeah how to kill u

get 50+ men to a** rape u intill there is no more of ur butt and then cut ur thing off and shove it down ur throught and let u choke...and walk away  

chanteurmort

VacantGaze

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:09 pm
take you 2 a dark room and give you to a deformed person and let them rape you then lets then slowly chop you up while fully awake and aware and let them fest on your legs while you watch then shove you in a room full of rotting corpses until you die of infection  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:44 pm
Tie you to a bed, with a repeated ticking sound in the back and burn down the house  

I_AM_GAME_OVER

5,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100

flycycle11

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:50 am
simple while wearing gloves blow a hole in your leg so you cant run then drag you into a dark alley way once in the alley enjoy a small taunting conversation then with a bowie knife slit your throat and right after cutting it open slide a rag to keep blood from spraying every where then take a bone saw slice off all the limbs and the head burn it all and dash the ashes in the ocean

this leaves no evidence and it doesn't take a lot of money for the supplies  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:29 pm
i would kidnap u and tie u up, then make u die inside and do anything i want....blind u.. :3
then i would tie a metal collar around ur neck so you cant get it off....then make u rape people and torture them...hehe
and yeah when ur starting to get a bit old drop u back to ur family and leave...making sure nothing leads back to me...  

chanteurmort

over 800

Shirtless Medalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:44 am
hmm how to kill u question question question i would cut ur throat shoot u in the face and leave  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:46 am
fun game  

over 800

Shirtless Medalist

DemoZero23

Dangerous Lover

7,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:01 pm
hmmm...lets see....
first i would have to tie you up, then of course cut off your toes and fingers^^
then probably make long gashes across your back with a butcher knife, then make a cut on the back of your neck, severing the spine, leaving your hole body paralyzed
then i would cut a strip down the area where your spine is, after peeling the strip off revealing the spine, i would take the top part of your spine and pull down so it would peel off, probably breaking all the ribs inside you, cause their connected ^_~
then wile you lay there with no spine, all your ribs useless now that they have no support and no fingers are toes...
i would cut open your chest and pry the skin apart and look at all your insides, then after a few minutes i would bring a box over full of soldier ants, the worlds most deadly ant (these guys will eat anything, from a bird to a friggen horse) and pour it into your open chest, then quickly stitch it back up
of cousre you wont feel pain but when they finnaly dig their way into your neck, then im pretty sure your screwed ^_~
then i'll watch as you can only move your head around in pain, while your internal organs are stung, poisoned and eaten^^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:29 pm
i would remove all the skin then fry you 3nodding and eat you with fries blaugh  

10iamcool10

4,950 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
[6]~~~ Contests and Games ~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items