Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOoLittleFoxOoO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:21 am
User ImageUser Image
►Luka Watishimi and Cloud◄

I may look scary sometimes...but i wont hurt you or bite you...

"I...ok i will start then" Luka said as she learned that Sillvia doesnt feel good to talk about her past. She sat on her bed and quietly started talking. "I was born in a small village...it wasnt the best life but i liked it like that.Only thing i remember...was that my mother was killed from those evil creatures the vampires. After that i remember that i was in the forest. I met the wolf pack of Cloud so i joined them - they took care of me. I was born half human - half wolf demon so i had a tail and ears..." she stopped for a second and smiled a little "...but with time i learned how to transorm to my human form but also to my wolf form. I left the pack when i was 14 years old and i was traveling for 3 years...but then i came here" She said and stopped suddenly "And thats it...ohh and...I never knew my father actually" Luka sighed a little

When you get to know me you will know that i am better then you think...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:39 pm
Sil smiled "I consider us friends," she said with a smile, "And my past...." she looked off out the window silently.  

XxPretty_DeadEndingxX

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-l- Remilia Pocky -l-

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:35 am
User Image

►Luka Watishimi and Cloud◄

((...my other acc was hacked...this is my new one >.<)) She looked at her and sighed...
she felt bad "I'm sorry...i
didnt mean to make you sad...well i will start then" Luka said "I will just
say this in a few words. I was born in a small village. My mother took care of me...i dont actually
know who my father is. When i became 5 years old my mother...was killed..from vampires. When that happened i ran to the forest to see a group of wolves.
They took me to their pack and thats when i met Cloud. He
was just a small puppy.Sadly I have to leave soon...and
i came here...i actually left when i was about 14 years if i am not wrong.I was travelling 3 years until i came here" She said...and finished

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:49 pm
User ImageTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Felix Sanders
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
'Dream as if you'll live forever...'

Felix smiled sympathetically at the two girls.
"It seems that everyone has such a sad life so far... One day, I'm going to find someone who hasn't had to face anything bad..." he said, trying to lighten the mood. "I suppose I'll share my past, since Silvvia wants to go last. So where to start..." Felix started, thinking of what he should say to them, but he wanted to keep the demon a secret, he didn't want them to find out. But if they did, then they did. He couldn't change anything if they managed to find out. "So you know I'm human, and I lived a pretty normal life. Good grades, friends, a family... Behind our house was a creek, and I'd go out and play there with my friends, finding stones we thought were rare, fishing for crayfish, and all the things a normal child would do." he said, taking a breath. That part was all true, it was what he did when he was younger. "There was an... accident... which must of triggered something, because I can use fire. And that's kinda how I ended up here." he finished quickly, hoping that they wouldn't press for details. "So now that everyone else has told about their past, it's your turn Silvvia." he said, looking over to her.

'Live as if you'll die today...'

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

((Ah sorry for not posting in... a really, really long time... x.x Just a lotta homework, school, and other things to do I suppose. I'll try to post more often though... Also apologizing for the really long post.))  

Fanged Crunch

Vicious Carnivore

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Partygoer 500

XxPretty_DeadEndingxX

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:34 pm
Silvvia, laughed lightly, "My past...I don't remember much of my past, only little parts, like that me, my twin, and older brother, were all shipped here, from England, where i lived with my Aunt and Uncle, and few cousins, Ummmm....I was the main reason we were shipped, after i killed my baby cousin....But before we where moved to England, all i remember is the car wreak that killed my parents." She never made eye contact with either of them as she talked, she just looked out the window.  
◇ Catian Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff