Reply Gundam
Generic Favorite Mobile Suit Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rouzeki Tadayoi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:21 pm
UC Favorites: OMS-14SRF RF Gelgoog Charles Rochester Type(Mobile Suit Gundam F91: Formula Wars 0122)
XM-07 Vigna Ghina(Gundam F91)
MS-14B Gelgoog High Mobility Type

CE Favorites: GAT-X102 Duel Gundam, ZGMF-X56S/θ Destiny Impulse(MS-V only)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:04 pm
my favorite kind of mobile suit is LEO. The Leo's are the coolest! They get jetpacks and machine guns as well as laser beam guns.  

The Loner Kid

solarhalfbreed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:00 pm
My favorite will always be Freedom. Strike Freedom is shiny too, but original Freedom has a special place in my heart. heart

As for UC, it's been awhile since I've thought about it but I like the Kampfer, and Quebeley (sp?), and I think the Acguy is kind of adorable. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:55 pm
For me, it's a toss-up between the...

Strike Freedom Gundam
-Perfectly-rounded combat machine with all-range capabilities
-Newtype weapons (Super DrAGOOn System)
-Defenses against solid munitions and Mobile-Suit-carried particle weapons (you ever shot that thing directly with the portside cannons on a Nazca class and it'd last the better part of 30 seconds)
-Best.Tricolor.Paintscheme.Since.X
-Drawbacks include the stupid extensions on the tops of the wings (do you really need a pair of additional verniers on each side when the wings contain Colloid-Type Volture Lumiere propulsion systems), THE TACKY GOLD JOINTS, and the utterly useless combination of the twin high-intensity rifles into one...not-much-better-than-either-gun-alone rifle...

Strike Noir Gundam
-It's a black Strike-E Gundam. 'Nuff said.
-Dualies!
-Integrated weapons system that exceeds the IWSP in power and does everything the Freedom and the individual Striker weapon packs do, all in a spiffy pair of black wings
-Can dock with an IWSP to retain the older Strike Gundam color scheme with a black upper torso
-DUALIES!!!
-No drawbacks whatsoever, but it doesn't have the tricolor goodness that Strike Freedom does, and color can effect the outcome of my decisions...

I don't like UC mobile Suit design. Not in the least. The only exceptions are the F-91, Zudah, Everything in Advance Of Zeta (that artist rocks balls)and the Zeta Gundam. Alternate Universe is where it's at, folks...  

Cyrus Adler

Distinct Conversationalist

10,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100

ShyGuyBri86

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:15 pm
Wow generics?

Would the RX-78 [G] Gundam count? Or a Kampfer?

If not, I'd say the Astrays from the Cosmic Era (and its numerous variations). From UC era, I really liked the GM Customs a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:40 am
Genki Dama
Over all, my favorite Mobile Suit would have to be the RX-79 [G] Gundam Ground Unit. I just love it. I don't know why. Probably because it's not as insanely powerful like the other Gundams.

Yeah, I have to say I like this one too. It's a well-operating suit and well, it's just cool. I like the older Gundams like this one because they make for good gunfights, instead of a team of suits that are completley different from each other hacking away at enemies with swords. The older ones make it seem more-military like, which I enjoy.  

x-_AriStoCraP_-x

RauLeCreuset666

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:54 am
So many choices...

Favorite CE MS: Destiny...The combo of all the weapon s systems is just too much to rsist and it isn't totally overpowered like our dear keeper of the peace, Kira.

Favorite Wing MS: heart Tallgeese III heart ...Anything that Zechs pilots is awesome, but this one stands out most in my mind. I just love the design, the weapons, and its opening attack in Endless Waltz. I really like Wing's design as they are far less over the top then more recent additions to the Gudnam family. *cough* strike freedom *cough*

Favorite Generic-ish MS: Gouf Custom...if you do not know why then you fail at life and have to watch 8th MS Team, so you can be cool again and your family will take you back in. pirate

Favorite Overall MS: MSN-04II Nightengale...The sheer culmination of Char Aznabel's badassery. This unit is just so freking cool that it reminds me of why I love gundam so much everytime I look at it. Funnels, a mega beam particle cannon, hidden arms, and it just looking so freaking awesome! HAIL NEO ZEON! HAIL NEO ZEON! HAIL NEO ZEON! blaugh  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff