Links, Banners, & More!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThiefofLives
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:45 pm
So I thought it would be great to have all off our links in one unified place as well as the corresponding banners for those links. We already have several fund raising ventures going on and a single place to find all those links has now been developed! If for any reason you do not find your link here, just post and I will make sure to update the links for you.

The Links:

The Donations Thread

User Image

The Bump Shop:

User Image

The Tek Tek Shop (Still in the Testing Phase)

User Image

The RolePlay Mentorship

User Image

I think it's wonderful that so many people are willing to donate their time to promoting the Annual Ball and we all need to support them and get involved!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:46 pm
I have been unable to find any links for a Art Shop or Graphics Shop so far. If they are off the ground and anyone has a link or a banner I will happily add it for them.  

ThiefofLives
Crew

Poyudi Hytori

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:35 pm
In the shadows of the night...

You have the only links that there are right now. Honestly, I was thinking about doing this kind of thread myself for the past few days. But you beat me to it. Oh well. If I could, I would Sticky this for you. But I can't. T.T

...I stalk my prey.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:05 am
There are also quite a few banners for the ball in general, are you including those...?  

A Paradox of Wills

ThiefofLives
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:39 pm
There is already a thread for all the banners for the ball in general. I didn't add them here because I didn't want to confuse anyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:56 pm
can anybody give me the code for the tektek shop banner? cant find the code >.<  

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

ThiefofLives
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:58 pm
Here is the code:

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/9th-annual-ball-tektek-shop-test-thread-dont-f-ing-post/t.64092379/][img]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m68/cozork/banner-1.png[/img][/align][/url]

As soon as everything is ready the thread will be moved out of the test forum though and the code will change.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:02 pm
Would anyone be able to resize the RP mentorship one at all? I'm trying to fit all the links I can in my sig and that one is already 500x500 (image size limit), or appears to be.

I'd do it myself but this is a brand new computer and I only have MSpaint to do d**k all with (literally.)

thanks!  

Robayn

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500

Crystalloid
Crew

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:22 pm
Okay, so I don't know how often people check this thing, but I've made a thread in the Barton Town roleplaying forums to help advertise the Annual Ball in general, not just the upcoming one. Hopefully it will be a good informational thread and practice area for newcomers. <3

User Image

9th Annual User Run Ball

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff