Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:19 pm
The year is 1428
An atomic Bomb has gone off in the country of Vonderslate killing all of the inhabitants. only a few survive. The don't fully understand what is going on they knew they were to die, but they didn't.

This is the struggles of those people trying to figure out why they lived, could it be they are not mortal, and will they seek vengeance on the ones who killed there friends and family.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:21 pm
*carlissa's eyes slowly open dust is covering her body, she stretches, and begins to look around. A small tear falls from her left eye upon a small green leaf on the ground, she sits there*

"They are gone... They are all gone..."  

carlissa211
Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Kelli Malicious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:31 pm
*Consciousness seeped into him like tea into water, Kelly woke with his face in the sand, and the sand in his lungs. Rolling over in a heap of coughs and sputter he sat up to orient himself in a place of rubble and ash. His body ached, but he couldn't dicipher where; everywhere. Looking beyond he saw a post apocalyptic terrain of buildings on their sides; or what was left of them, ash and sand blanketted the world, the world that went to the horizon and back without a sound...Was he alone?*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:37 pm
*carlissa begins to walk north, her legs are killing her she has a metalic taste in her mouth, blood, she liked it she licked her lips she looked around*

"Hello?" She yells  

carlissa211
Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Kelli Malicious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:41 pm
*An echoeing "hello" rang out from the silence, a voice of a female, but as Kelly searched to find the source, the wind began to rise and with it the sand, making it difficult to see, "Where are you?" Kelly hollered, as he trudged through the thickening sand and grit.*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:47 pm
*Carlissa hears a mans voice she is so happy she is not alone*

"Over hear I am over here"  

carlissa211
Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Kelli Malicious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:52 pm
*Relief, fear, joy hit him like the fine grains of sand digging into his eyes as he sees her stumbled through the sand, as ragged and washed-up as he. He trudges to reach her and begins to wonder if she is here, are there others?*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:53 pm
*Carlissa can finnaly see the man she sighs and runs to him, she falls and cuts her knee on a rock, blood falls from it, then it suddenly heals she looks at her knee*
"What is wrong with me  

carlissa211
Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

unknownartist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:36 pm
-side bar- (if the year is 1428 why did we get hit by a nuke? we barly had guns at this point, and if this is an alternate universe why would the date matter?)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:55 pm
unknownartist
-side bar- (if the year is 1428 why did we get hit by a nuke? we barly had guns at this point, and if this is an alternate universe why would the date matter?)

its just a thing lol shhhhh  

carlissa211
Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

CumInMyBum

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:31 am
(Excuse me I never really Rp'ed yet so try to excuse my bad skills)

A half dead body is seen sprawled against the floor. Clothes, torn look like mere rags yet cover up most of it's body. Staggering to get up it pushes itself off the ground. It's glasses broken, mere shards of glass now. It decided to take of his glasses. One piece of glass falls as it takes them off striking its cheek forming a long red scar. Without it's glasses it can't see 2 feet in front of itself so he puts the shards in his pocket hoping it could make use of it later. It notices two strange figures(Carlissa and Kelli ) of in the distance, it cant really tell what they were because he couldn't see well. It decides to risk its luck and ventures forwards the 2 figures once it ventured far enough to see the figures shape it said in a shy meek voice

"Hello".  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:05 pm
(sorry for interupting the rp atm, but as you see on my status *points* I wont b on as much sad ly :[. BUT, if u ever want to either talk, txt, or hell, rp txt, just give me a erm..call/txt and saying who it is :3. Cya later guys!)  

Hentai Pride Guy
Vice Captain

yaz the destroyer

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:00 pm
aiden sat in a ball under some building debris she coughed loudly and pushed the pieces of prickly wood off of her she was covered in various cuts and burns she wiped her tears across her face smearing the dirt she tried to stand up and fell sand and dirt circled the air making it hard to breath she coughed then yelled out for someone "Hello!?" she squinted her eyes trying to look through the dust  
Role Plays Go in here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games