Eiram2006

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:56 pm
Inwe Ancatol
Eiram2006
Inwe Ancatol
Eiram2006
Inwe Ancatol
Eiram2006

the group name is visionary but we will no longer be performing in WGI only on the NESBA circut crying I was very upset when I found out...
Aww Sorry. We'll be at some of the nesba shows too. One of our instructors is the VP of nesba
Cool! What class will you be in? We're in Ind. A
Independent world... I think. That's what we are in WGI and EMASS
whats is your group's name? and witch shows will you be at?
Sacred Heart from Roslindale. We'll be at the peabody, dudley, and finals show.
eek OMFG I LOVE YOUR GUARD!!!
I can't think of your coaches name (Lenny comes to mind...) one of my coach's nephews was on your guard a few years ago, but I can't think of his name either (my coaches name is Scott Travers)

unfortunately Visonary (we used to be Rockland Independant, and Rockland High School Winterguard before that, If you've heard of us) has folded for this year crying We'll be back next year though!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:05 am
Eiram2006
Inwe Ancatol
Eiram2006
Inwe Ancatol
Eiram2006
I can't think of your coaches name (Lenny comes to mind...) one of my coach's nephews was on your guard a few years ago, but I can't think of his name either (my coaches name is Scott Travers)

unfortunately Visonary (we used to be Rockland Independant, and Rockland High School Winterguard before that, If you've heard of us) has folded for this year crying We'll be back next year though!
Lol ypu Lenny Machado is there tho he's on bed rest for breaking his nose with equiptment... Hmm for guys we have a John, a Alex, and a Addison. Addison joined in 2004 and the others joined this year. I'm sorry that you guys folded. I hope to see you next year ^-^  

Inwe Ancatol

Eiram2006

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:31 am
Inwe Ancatol
Eiram2006
Inwe Ancatol
Eiram2006
Inwe Ancatol
Eiram2006

Lol ypu Lenny Machado is there tho he's on bed rest for breaking his nose with equiptment... Hmm for guys we have a John, a Alex, and a Addison. Addison joined in 2004 and the others joined this year. I'm sorry that you guys folded. I hope to see you next year ^-^
HE BROKE HIS NOSE!?! OWCH!!! Addison is the name I was looking for, I don't know him personally but I think we've met once at a show. I might go to Nesba finals just for fun so I'll def see you perform, Good luck 'n stuff!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:20 am
Eiram2006
Inwe Ancatol
Eiram2006
Inwe Ancatol
Eiram2006

HE BROKE HIS NOSE!?! OWCH!!! Addison is the name I was looking for, I don't know him personally but I think we've met once at a show. I might go to Nesba finals just for fun so I'll def see you perform, Good luck 'n stuff!
Lol that's our Lennie, he was playing with a rifle and bam whee Thanks for the luck. We're trying to catch up to Blessed Sac.  

Inwe Ancatol

sugershots

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:58 am
Going to chesterton this weekend.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:46 am
I'll be at Chesterton this upcoming weekend too. ^.^  

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

AmethystHeart

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:45 pm
me and my bff are going up to Chesterton to watch my guard director perfom for Pride of Cincinnati.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:18 pm
Your director's in Pride? That's uber neato. I love Pride, but I think I liked their show last year better. Are you going both days for the entire day or just to watch Pride? Because if you're going to be there both days, all day, I'm in Warren Central and I'd love if you'd check it out and give me an opinion!  

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

like smoke

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:15 pm

Going to Ohio this year for only the second time, it was a lot of fun last year smile

Winterguard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff