Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inheritance Cycle Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest guild for fans of the Inheritance Cycle on Gaia. 

Tags: eragon, eldest, brisingr, inheritance, paolini 

Reply Tronjheim (The Main Forum)
Temporary Leave

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minasia
Vice Captain

Tipsy Seeker

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:57 pm
I just sent the old Temp. Leave thread to the Old and Dead subforum, because I figured that after (over) a year of it being all but dead, we could use another public announcement thread.

If you're going to leave the interwebs for a while--either for health, educational or personal reasons--the crew, members and I would really appreciate it if you could drop us a word or two about how you're feeling and how long you think you'll be gone. You don't have to give a reason if you don't want to, it's your business and we at the ICG respect your privacy. (Mostly because we have to make you believe that we do.)

If you feel like posting a work/class schedule, go ahead; if you want, I can include it in this post.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:13 am
I'm dissapearing for a few days over the whole Chinese New Year thing. wink

I'm guessing I'll be on sporadicly but not properly online again until the weekend. Or Monday even.

So Happy New Year and TTYL!

isidar_mithram
Captain

isidar_mithram
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:51 pm
Aaaand...this is my forewarning that I'll be mostly away for the next three weeks - production week/O Week. start of Uni year / perfomances four days a week. Technically I probably should have warned earlier bur ironically, I was too busy to do so.

Organsing exchange/insane-mic-plot/filming/borrowing-a-camera/anime marathon-sleepover kinda took up all my time. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:42 am
So I guess this one is more apology than warning.

Minasia and I both are just about swamped and overwhelmed right now. She with more work hours than she maybe should be taking, me with more production work than maybe was sensible (except that I had to do it this way).

So I personally will not be around much for the rest of this month and maybe a week or two into June. I can't speak for Minae on behalf of when she's free though.

Just be aware that...well, we haven't forgotten you and we'll be back when we can.

(Instead of posting when sleep is the smarter option.)

Any issues, email me at isidar_mithram@hotmail.com cause I have to be connected to that just about 24/7
OR PM me (and I'll probably get a notification to my email)

isidar_mithram
Captain

Tronjheim (The Main Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces