Reply Modern Times
Frozen Encounter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

almost silence

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Meilo Inquintisse

Meilo searched everywhere for his part. He had no idea who he was, but he knew that somewhere, there was half of him. He knew that he was made to protect this person. Meilo enetered a cafe and sat down. He ordered an iced coffee and looked out the window.

When his drink arrived, he began slowly sipping it down. He continued scanning the streets from his seat. Meilo felt strongly that he had to find his person. Fo the time being, he sketched his feeling out. On his sketchbook, he began drawing what looked like a frozen mountain. On it, two people were in a lodge, where they met. He could feel the presence of the elemental, just where though.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:48 pm
User Image Soul had been wandering the streets for some time now since he had nothing better too do. "what a nice day it is" Soul said to himself as he passed a small cafe, Soul stopped in front of it getting a weird feeling from it. "what is that feeling?" He said to himself and continued walking kinda creeped out by the feeling he got from the cafe.  

Soul Reaper Neko

Dangerous Cat

9,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100

almost silence

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Meilo stopped. He felt the pull of fate stronger than ever. Slowly, he dropped the payment of the coffee on the table and took a few steps towards the door. His heart pounded for he realized he would find his half. He walked cautiously out the door. He looked straight forward, and there, just as still as he was, was the boy he was supposed to protect.

He made no judgment. He had cat ears, yes. He was around 16, yes. But he was half of himself. Not only was he grateful that his long journey of searching had finally some to an end, but he also felt that he would give him answers of his own. "You....are ice. Aren't you?" Meilo was nervous and excited to hear his answer. The bond was there, he hoped he wasn't the only on who realized that.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:10 pm
User Image Soul heard someones voice from behind him say "You....are ice. Aren't you?" Soul turned around ice forming around his hand then part of it jutting out forming a sword like shape "How do you know about my ability!?!" Soul held his arm out to his side ((arm with the ice blade)) After a few seconds Soul noticed that the feeling he got from the cafe wasn't really the cafe but from this guy. Soul kept his guard up still not taking any chances  

Soul Reaper Neko

Dangerous Cat

9,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100

almost silence

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:25 pm

Meilo looked straight into the eyes of this boy. He wasn't afraid of what he did. He knew that in his heart, he was made for good. The sword in his hand was made of pure ice, thereby confirming his assumptions. "Hurt me if you want to, I'm not here for a battle. You are my element. I am made to protect you." Meilo could hardly believe the words coming out of his mouth.

Disregarding the fact that he was saying things he hardly knew himself, Meilo waited for the boy's reaction. "Can't you feel the bond between us being solidified in ice?" Meilo stood, unafraid and accomplished.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:30 pm
User Image "you are crazy" Soul said to him as Soul tried to create another sword but couldn't and was having a hard time maintaining the ice blade he had in his other hand. The feeling he had was weakening him at the moment.  

Soul Reaper Neko

Dangerous Cat

9,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100

almost silence

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:03 pm
Meilo Inquintisse

Meilo wasn't exactly sure what to say to the boy. He himself was completely new to this guardian business. He let his arms drop to his sides. "I can understand how you feel. I probably sound ridiculous..." Meilo wasn't sure how to convince him. But he felt that there was something...something that he was supposed to do. He could feel the energy being drained out of the boy. Carefully, he watched as he began to breathe harder and blink more.

Meilo was ready. If this was his job, he had accepted it. "Take it easy. Don't push yourself to hard!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image "don't tell me what too do" Soul said while his vision was getting blurry and he felt weaker and weaker by the second "i will do what i want" Soul said weakly as his Ice blade dissapeared cause he couldn't maintain it. "what is happ....." Soul blanked out and fell over hitting the ground hard  

Soul Reaper Neko

Dangerous Cat

9,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100

almost silence

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:36 pm
Meilo Inquintisse

Meilo was ready. He saw the boy's eyes close the moment before he collapsed. He ran over to catch him. Soul landed in his arms and he held him close to himself. Meilo looked at the boy and chuckled."I told you so. You're pretty cute when you're not yelling at me. " Looking at the boy in his arms, he decided to take him to and inn. Meilo carried the boy, bridal style, to the nearest inn. He laid him in the couch in the lobby and went to get a room.

After paying for the cheapest room, he once again carried him up the stairs and into the room. Gently, he laid the boy down on the bed. Meilo sat in the chair across from him and took out his sketchbook. He began to sketch the boy sleeping.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:01 pm
User Image Soul slept on the bed recovering his strength.  

Soul Reaper Neko

Dangerous Cat

9,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100

almost silence

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:16 pm
Meilo Inquintisse

Meilo finished the sketch of the boy. He looked up and he was still sleeping. He decided to go get some food for him when he awoke. Meilo left the room and went to the market. He bought a few fruits, strawberries, mangoes, raspberries. He also bought a sandwich for him. He wasn't sure what kind of sandwich he liked. He bought a turkey sandwich and some soda. All this time, he thought about how a 16 year old boy was endowed with such an important power. But, he realized that he probably was just related to the previous elemental.

Meilo returned to the inn to find that the boy was still asleep."You're quite the sleeper aren't you" He leaned over him and felt him breathing. He put all of the purchased food on the table. Meilo sat down in the chair he was before and continued to sketch.  
Modern Times

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games