8,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:33 pm

Nia
User Image
User Image
It had been about six months since the girl had set out on her journey. She felt closer than she had ever been. To what she didn't know or maybe it was a who. She dreamed about them never seeing a face but always feeling a connection. Her bag was hanging off one shoulder and her shoes were worn from walking everywhere. Her mother would not have been happy with this condition. though she remembered every couple of days to give her mom the okay stating where she was. What beautiful place she had seen some where farther from her target than expected. She had come to expect when they met things would probably seem strange. Though her anxiety grew as she passed more people what if she was being ridiculous and this was all just a hoax. The pain in her feet finally reached her brain and she stopped leaning on a building, " Where would you be in a city like this." Her chin rested on the back of her hand as she thought, " More important are you real and not just some dream."

When she had started this journey she was so gun ho about everything nothing would have brouight her down now she wasn't so sure she could keep the same attitude. She ran a slender hand through her black hair. Here she was alone and without her servants to assist her. she didn't have much need for help when home now she realised she had been gravely mistaken once away from the pampered life she had done little to take care of her health. If her mother had seen her she wondered if the woman would fall over in dissapointment. SHe shrugged oh well this would be her last stop on the long journey. She could only hope it was here the thing that pulled her to leave everything behind.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Keiga passed through the busy streets. He walked from store to store looking for the right music to play. He walked into the Valorian Music Store and proceed to the flute section. Upon arrival, he felt a strange tug on his soul. Something that wasn't usually felt. He walked towards the wall staring straight at the bookcase in his way. Before he could realize it, he had been connected, spirit to spirit, to someone on the other side of the wall.

He felt the pain in the persons heart, and his own feelings were transferred. He quickly walked out the door after paying for the book. He swung around the corner to find a stranger, a demon. He looked carefully at the being in front of him. He sensed she was not to be taken as a threat, but more as a friend. He cautiously walked towards the girl. Something was pulling him to her, he couldn't stop even if he wanted to.

"Hi."  

almost silence

Lil_Monstar Envy

Greedy Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Nia
User Image
User Image
The shock was almost immediately as her eyes glowed red. A smile appeard on her face and then it was infront of her excitement filled her. the person was walking toward her and she could feel him. Her eyebrows rose as she placed a hand over her heart. That was definately new but then joy filled her as she ran to hug this person. " I've been looking for you." She pulled back looking up at the taller person, " Everywhere I almost gave up but here you are." Her hand immediately went back to your heart, "Its wierd though I don't know anything about you, does that make sense." She inwardly groaned of course it didn't make sense an she was just blabbing on to this stranger who she could feel connected with.

((SOrry was doing christmas stuff with little brothers all day))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:35 pm
Keiga Imayuno

Keiga was embraced in a hug by the demon. She was truly happy to have met him. He wasn't sure why. Although, there was absolutely some connection between them. The girl obviously had been searching for him for a long time now. "I'm Keiga. And you are?" He didn't really mind the sudden hug, but he would like to know who he was talking to.

This girl would somehow be a great friend, Keiga could feel it. He stood back and looked at the demon. She was short in stature, but boiling with determination. She had well defined features and her skin was pale. If anything was true, Keiga never saw a more beautiful demon.

((no problem. Sorry for the slow reply, i was stumbling))  

almost silence

Lil_Monstar Envy

Greedy Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:02 pm

Nia
User Image
User Image
"Oh sorry love My name is Nia,, its a pleasure to meet you." she wasn't aware of the customs so she did what all her servents did upon seeing her. A slight curtsie was what she gave him before beginning to speak, " We are connected you and I, I can feel it we will be good friends," she was almost sure of this with every fiber of her being why was this one person her soul connected. So many questions flowed through her mind and she was sure he probably didn't know the answers to half of them. Her stomach began to grumble and a frown crossed her face, " Oh yeah I haven't eaten in awhile sorry."

((it's all good i understand))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:34 pm
Keiga Imayuno

Keiga wasn't very hungry himself, but he was more than happy to converse with his companion over food. "Of course Nia. You're not quite accustomed to human life yet are you? Follow me. I'll make sure you a get a large helping of human life today." He smiled at Nia and hoped that they would become great partners. He held out his arm for her to hold.

He went on to wonder what abilities he had. He was the element of Spirit. But what did that entail. He hadn't truly attempted his powers. Keiga wasn't sure how to use his powers. What did he control? The very essence of being. He could wrap his mind around the idea of controlling someone's spirit.  

almost silence

Lil_Monstar Envy

Greedy Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Nia
User Image
User Image
"Before traveling it was just my mother and me and the servants, I guess I'm not use to it, human stuff I've been so busy looking I just haven't observed much." she took his arm, " thank you you seem very kind." She walked with him looking at the places they passed when a question arose, " As for all of this you have a gif i can feel it a bit may I ask what it is you have come to poseess?" Her mother had always taught her to be polite when speaking to others, even to someone she very much detested. there was no better way to get the enemies angry than to let them feel that you weren't bothered by their prescence.

((  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:03 pm
Keiga Imayuno

Keiga was snapped out of his thoughts when Nia asked her question. "You know, i'm not quite sure myself. I have come to realize that i control the element of spirit. but....i can't understand what it is that i control. I know that may sound contradictory, but i hav no other way to explain it." They walked for awhile before arriving at the Cafe in the middle of town.

Keiga politely held the door for Nia as she walked in. He pulled out her chair and acted quite gentlemanly. "But, i have mastered magic in general. Easy spells like finding something you lost is a simple task for me." After they sat down, he ordered a coffee and let Nia order for herself.  

almost silence

Lil_Monstar Envy

Greedy Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:09 am

Nia
User Image
User Image
Nia's eyes scanned over the menu as she tried to decide what she wanted her stomach began to growl and she just shook her head. there were so many delicious things to choose from. "Which would you be studying and mastering." She ordered a sandwhich and some water, " White magic or black magic?" she thought on his words as she looked around the place, humans by far had such interesting things to do. Her eyes scanned the people, " the spirit can involve so may possibilites." Her eyes turned on him she had enough time to read books on things and such that involved spirtiual things. " Like a feeling you get the vibe you get from a person whether its good or bad. speaking seeing the departed, or perhaps emotions that lie withing the spirit." She smield as the woman came back withthe food. " Sorry I keep going on and on about stuff I'm just nervous."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:16 pm
Keiga Imayuno

Keiga was surprised by Nia's answer. He had never thought about it in that way. He looked down when he realized how much power he held. And how much people would want to take that power from him. "To answer your question, i have practiced both although i'm better in White Magic." Keiga found the demon to be intriguing. He had never thought a demon would be so pretty nor kind.  

almost silence

Modern Times

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff