OMG WHERE AM I!!!!????
  +1 insanity
View Results

x_Undefined-Silence_x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:41 pm
User Image

A L I C E S E R E N I T Y S T O N E

My purpose. My meaning in life. My duty. Is to keep P E A C E

Serenity led him through the underground city until they came to the largest building in the center. She had taken allyways and short cuts to avoid any more attention. When she approached the gate of the building she pressed the buzzer and a camera fell up on her.

"Yo??"

Said the intercom.

Its me vinny let me in

Serenity said back.

Yo you need to be more specific.. me who?

IT said. Serenity rolled her eyes. Vinny was screwing around.

Listen you happy little spit ********. Open the door before i fry you from teh inside out!

Serenity said with a death tone

Oh.. ITs you. My bad..

She could hear chuckling from behind the intercom as a beep came and teh gates opened.

XXXXXXXUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image
LOGAN

Logan followed her to the building. His eyes were wide as they looked to it. He then glanced to the gate, and waited, listening as she spoke to the man. Clearly they new one another, well. Logan stepped back for a second, remaining behind Serenity as the gate opened. His face was calm and emotionless, save curiosity, as he wondered what awaited them.

RLRLRMASTER

x_Undefined-Silence_x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image

Serenity walked through the gate and up the large steps of the building. She was greeted at the front door by Vinny. He was a tall nerdy looking boy that was dressed like a wannabe gangster.

Yo yo! Serenitys in the house.!

he said puting his arms in the air.

I suggest you stop the act and take me there... pronto.
                                  Serenity said. Her voice was plain adn expressionless. Vinny didnt say anything ut he led her through the house. He kept looking back at Logan as he walked though. He walked as if he had a pole in his back. But he stared at logan with an annoyed look.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image
LOGAN

Logan followed her past the gate and into the building. As they were greeted by a boy, in strange guise, Logan's eyes gazed at him, a bit confused. Serenity clearly had no nonsense to her in this business. Logan looked back to Vinny from the corner of his sight as they walked, seeing him look back. But Logan said nothing.

RLRLRMASTER

x_Undefined-Silence_x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image

They were led into a large room that was dily lit by one light and filled with smoke. There was a large table and there were a bunch of men playing poker upon it. They were led inside and the door was shut behind them. Serenity stood at the end of the table, the light causing a shadow upon her face under the hood. The man at the other end of teh table looked up.

Aw! Serenity! How good to see you! I expect you had no trouble getting here?

He said as he placed a card on the table. The other men were still playing but their eyes turned and gazed over her body like they usually did. Its not like they were going to get any of her any time soon so imagining her naked was the closest they were going to get to it.

Eh.. I was almost late.. But regardless of that It was smooth. I assume all business is going good with you Al?

She said. Al wasnt his real name.. She just couldnt use that with Logan in teh room. Al was eye balling Logan and staring him down with a death glare.

Who the hell is he?

He said making his main focus Logan.

Dont worry about him. Hes part of my business.. Not yours. But hes good. No need to get all worked up. I believe we have better and more pressing matters at hand.. such as our business deal?

Al eye balled Logan once more before smiling and looking at SErenity.

Thats what i like about you sErenity. Cut quick and get to teh point. Why arent you working for me again?

He said slyly.

Because.. I work with my own business holder. Not to mention i refused due to teh poor standards of your other men.

She said back.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image
LOGAN

Logan watched the group of men carefully, his eyes flowing to each of them, as they played poker and looked to Serenity with longing. As Al glared at Logan, he looked back, meeting his eyes with neither aggression or fear, but merely a calm gaze. He deflected the deadly aura directed at him, merely brushing it off. He remained silent, listening to them begin to discuss business. They clearly knew each other for awhile, and it seemed clear that this man's business was less the respectable or legal.

RLRLRMASTER

x_Undefined-Silence_x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image

Serenity pulled from her pocket a small brown cloth bag that had material in it. She dropped it on the edge of the table and all the men stared at it in wonder. She put her hands on teh table and leaned on it.

"Wheres your half of the deal?"

She asked him. HEr voice cold. His eyes trailed over to Logan.

"Im not doing business in front of him..." He said with a sneer. SErenity sighed adn looked back at him from behind her hood.

"Wait for me outside the door." She said to him kindly but firmly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image
LOGAN

Logan looked to Serenity, and then to the brown bag in her hand. His eyes followed it curiously as he placed it on the table. Logan looked to them both as they directed their attention to him. Doing as Serenity asked, he turned and walked. He exited the room, glancing back, before leaving the sight from the doorway.

RLRLRMASTER

x_Undefined-Silence_x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image

Serenity watched him leave then turned back to Al.

"There. Happy? Now hold up your end of the deal or i will take my material and my business elsewhere..."

She said harshly to him. From under the table he pulled a similar looking bag that had different things inside of it. This was the only time and place she would be able to get those things. He slid his bag across the table and hers passed his in the center. THey both caught each others bags adn looked inside. With a smile from both of them Serenity put the bag in her pocket as he did so with his.

"Well. It was nice doing business with you boys.. but a girls gotta run. Ill let you know when i need a knew shipment.." She said as she turned and went for the door.

"Hold it Serenity" He said. She stopped and merely looked over her shoulder. Dont tell me you forgot about the debt you owe..." He said slyly.

She turned back to him. "What debt? I sent that payment over five months ago..."

Oh? Well I didnt get it..... You know.. I dont like it when people hold out on me..." He said in a low harsh tone. He got up from the table. "I dont.. Like... It....."

He said it while trying to stare her down from behind her hood but it didnt work. She wasnt scared. In fact she used her electricity to blow out the only light in the room. Sparks flew and everything went dark. She held her arms out at ehr sides with her palms up. In the palm of her hand, over the orange plates that were in teh center over her white gloves, formed balls of electricity that formed light.

"I Do Not Lie!" She said low and loud but firm. The area around ehr glowed with electricity.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image
LOGAN

Logan looked up as he heard a commotion beginning, he leaned in the doorway, hearing them yell at one another. His eyes widened as he saw Serenity there, anger on her face, and electricity flowing through her body, her elemental powers became apparent, as she formed to orbs of lightning. He tensed, prepared to step in if he needed to.

RLRLRMASTER

x_Undefined-Silence_x

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

The men had gotten up from their seats and were putting their hands up to show no harm. Eventually Serenity dimmed down and took the bag off the table. Nice doing business with you boys She said as she turned and walked out of the room in a huff. She knew Logan would follow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:36 am
User Image
LOGAN

Logan watched her end her show of power, while the humans simply let her go peacefully. As she left the room, he quickly stood up. He looked back to them, before bringining his eyes forwards to her, and began following her. He glanced side to side, keeping his guard up, as one could never be certain that these underhanded businessmen wouldn't turn hostile.

RLRLRMASTER

x_Undefined-Silence_x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:29 pm
User Image

Serenity led him through the manor and out of the securty gate. She wasnt happy right now but she kept quiet about it. She led him through the crowds of angry glaring people and to teh exit. They soon emerged on the streets of Ney yorks back allys. But she was then greeted by some robbers. They wore masks and came up behind Serenity putting an arm around her neck adn a knife to her throat.

"What did you get down there huh sweet thang? huh? Any use to me?" He said trying to remove her hood. Just another scum that couldnt get into the place.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image
LOGAN

Logan followed her out of the building. He kept his eyes alert, in case they met into any trouble. He was relieved as they left the building, though he could feel the glare of the surrounding people. His relief only furthered as they left that place. However, His eyes widened as two hooded men approached them. He saw one of them place a knife to her neck. His eyes grew serious, as within a mere moment, Logan's hand grabbed the man's wrist, pulling it and the knife from her throat, before he fired his open palm into the man's chin with devastating force.

RLRLRMASTER

Modern Times

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces