Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Guild Of Britney Spears

Back to Guilds

A place where Britney fans can come and chat and relax and talk about the Legendary Miss Britney Spears! 

Tags: britney, spears, jive, queen, princess 

Reply Gaia Guild Of Britney Spears
She is not a %*$^@!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HootingChickadee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:05 pm
People say that she is a (insert swear word of your choice here), but she is just herself, you can't help being different. And she my not be the best role model... But her music is the best! She is legendary, no doubt. I hope it's ok to post, btw. LEAVE BRITNEY ALOOOONNEEE!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:07 pm
Amen! Most of the people hating on her are those that are still stuck in the "britney shaves head" year. I feel sorry for them stare cant seem to grow up and mature!  

Izzykun88
Captain

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

HootingChickadee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:27 pm
Izzykun88
Amen! Most of the people hating on her are those that are still stuck in the "britney shaves head" year. I feel sorry for them stare cant seem to grow up and mature!

UGH! I know! That year is the past, give Britney a fresh start, people! And a bunch of websites are saying untrue crap about her while people call her a (insert swear here). Poor Britney!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:14 pm
HootingChickadee
Izzykun88

UGH! I know! That year is the past, give Britney a fresh start, people! And a bunch of websites are saying untrue crap about her while people call her a (insert swear here). Poor Britney!
If you're talking about her being called a "b***h" then leave. Seriously.

She calls herself one all the time.  

Super Superhero Bitches

Izzykun88
Captain

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:26 pm
HootingChickadee
Izzykun88

Exactly! We see other stars doing bad stuff, but its never considered BIG news unless Britney does it stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:34 pm
Power of the Bieber
HootingChickadee
Izzykun88

If you're talking about her being called a "b***h" then leave. Seriously.

She calls herself one all the time.

I think she meant other bad words, like sl*ut, W*ore, s*ank, you know typical mean stuff. "b***h" is already associated with Britney in a good way! biggrin  

Izzykun88
Captain

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

xARTPOPx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:46 am
True she's just herself, poor brit. I loved when she explained everything in Britney for the record, cause you heard everything from herself and not some fake s**t being written in the damn magazines about her, i don't belive s**t before i hear it from her... nowadays people trust anything they read.. duh -.-''
- i like the fact that she's letting her fans know about the fake s**t being written about her, on her webside xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:39 am
shake-ur-kittyxD
True she's just herself, poor brit. I loved when she explained everything in Britney for the record, cause you heard everything from herself and not some fake s**t being written in the damn magazines about her, i don't belive s**t before i hear it from her... nowadays people trust anything they read.. duh -.-''
- i like the fact that she's letting her fans know about the fake s**t being written about her, on her webside xd

Amen! But it a proven fact: Britney on magazines = Magazine sells BIG!

Eventually you'd think people will get tired of the lies they put out there stare  

Izzykun88
Captain

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Gaia Guild Of Britney Spears

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers