Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inheritance Cycle Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest guild for fans of the Inheritance Cycle on Gaia. 

Tags: eragon, eldest, brisingr, inheritance, paolini 

Reply Tronjheim (The Main Forum)
Comments, Questions and Suggestions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minasia
Vice Captain

Tipsy Seeker

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:00 pm
I would love you to tell me if you think something should be changed or added to this guild. Maybe a rule or thread? Anything really. Tell me what you think! ^^
The ICG wants to hear you out!

If you have any suggestions for the guild regarding anything, from how it's run to what events you want there to be held to the way it looks, just post in this thread and you'll be sure that at least one of the mods is going to answer back. We can't satisfy everyone, but we'll try out damnest to make your visions come true!

Best,
The I.C.G. Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:29 pm
Um...a themed contest...art or avatar or whatever, so long as it has a theme appropriate to the Inheritance Cycle. If I wasn't poor, I'd offer to host.

If not a contest, maybe something like an IC meme (I could totally make up a few) for fan characters or noncannon shippings or just IC randomness. It would be fun, everyone could do them, and it would be a free activity to get the guild lively again.

I dunno, just my thoughts.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Minasia
Vice Captain

Tipsy Seeker

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:10 pm
Thaliat Everwood
Um...a themed contest...art or avatar or whatever, so long as it has a theme appropriate to the Inheritance Cycle. If I wasn't poor, I'd offer to host.

If not a contest, maybe something like an IC meme (I could totally make up a few) for fan characters or noncannon shippings or just IC randomness. It would be fun, everyone could do them, and it would be a free activity to get the guild lively again.

I dunno, just my thoughts.

Ha, funny thing; a while ago Isidar and I had tried to run a contest, but people just never really got into it all that much. We'd be glad to try again if members are willing to participate. c:

And as for a random thread... that could actually be interesting. We had one, once upon a time, and it spun off in a lot of interesting, different directions. If you ever want to start one up, feel free!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:52 am
I just might start one then...let me take a day or two to put some work into it and I will!  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Tronjheim (The Main Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items