• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:40 pm
Name: Damion Galebrook
Race: Cursed Human (immortal)
Family: none...at least..none alive
Pets: A timber wolf named Sam
Powers: Foresight, immortal (death by decapitation only)
Weapon: A single old katana with a blessed blade.
Bio: Long ago, Damion was cursed with the ability to see the future, and to live long enough to see his visions come true. He sees visions of death and destruction, but no mater what he does his visions always come true; one way or another. This curse can also be considered a gift. With his foresight he can predict an attackers next move, and with the curse of immortality he is near indestructible. Due to the longevity of his life, he has a cynical outlook on life, and rarely creates friendships. He almost always outlives every friend.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:38 am
lol i thought a human would be a nice addition to the mix. But i had no choice but to attach a few strings to his mortality, you know to make him a lil more durable. ....Erin go Bragh!!!  

thefartingspider

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nishi_Hime13
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:54 pm
thats ok
^.^
welcome to the guild
^w^

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:00 pm
why thank ye  

thefartingspider

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

nori sheets

Beloved Genius

11,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image
Name: Abigail Fluorence (Abby)
Race: Demon angel vampire
Family: None.
Pets: Female White tiger named Keres
User Image
Powers: Telepathy, flying (is that a power? xD), charm gaze, summon creatures.
Weapon: Powers, and a bow and arrow which shoots poisonous arrows.
Bio: Abby was born of a demon and human; her father the demon and her mother the human. Her parent's love was forbidden, but her father didn't want to be bad anymore. He took himself out of the demon world and created their home in the clouds, and called it the new heaven. When her mother was in labor, the power of the demon baby was too much for her body to handle, so she died while giving birth. When the underworld found out about this new baby, they set out to kill it. Abby's father would not let them kill her, and so when they came for Abby he traded his life for hers. Before they took his life, he created a protective pet to watch over her as she grew, which is Keres her white tiger. After he was killed, Abby swore never to turn to the dark powers that sat inside her. The more good she did, the more her wings grew like angel wings. When she turned 18, she stopped getting older.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:52 pm
UserName: Angel of the End
RPG Name: Kurui / Chloe
Age: Appears to be in late teens, early twenties at oldest.
Species: Vampire
Abilities: Kurui is psychic. She can look at someone and know their name, and even at times read into their current or past situations. She is more dangerous than she appears...
Personality/Background: Kurui is a dark and closed-off individual who, although kind and polite, has lost everyone who has ever cared about her. No one besides herself knows her past or her origins. Her favorite animal is the wolf.
Appearence:
She has the 8 pointed arrow, the symbol for Chaos, tattooed onto the back of her neck in black ink. Below that, she has the four phases of the moon tattooed except in a + shape, with the fully darkened new moon at the center. Other tattoos and markings are hidden on her body. Her skin is beautifully fair, soft and white despite her fingertips and hands being covered with scars.
User ImageUser Image  

Angel of the End

FayKai

Tipsy Cat

11,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Alba
Species: Fae/Vampire
Personality: Depends on the species. Range from calm and gentle to aloof and cold.
Pets: She wishes
Powers: Flight (wings), can communicate to animals (fae), and earth manipulation (mostly plants but can move stone)
Bio: Once she was a typical fae; sweet, kind, and even bubbly. But then she met her old flame, a vampire. She gave the man a chance, even though the love they had was a strange to their worlds. But then the her vampiric "mate" decided to use her old as a slave and a blood bag. For years she has been dealt with with his abuse. She thought she was going to die. One day he actually used his fangs to cut her flesh instead of knives, but it was also on that day she killed him with weapons she slowly made for herself through the years. But he took enough blood to change her to who she is today. Now she feels cursed that she has blood lust and some other vampire-like abilities from her old love, but she wants more than anything to be back to her normal self. She knows it can never be, and she grows weary of other vampires.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:00 pm
Name: Mira Donahue
Race: Half dragon half vampire
Family: she doesn’t know her family
Pets: A lizard named Tom
Powers: turns into dragon(weakness is gold and not that smart)
Weapon: a throwing knife which she is deadly with.
Bio: Mira was a normal half dragon half human until the vampire came. Then her whole world turned upside-down. she started by gaining cravings for human flesh. She started killing humansnot to long after the cravings. As soon as the humans discovered her she sought refuge in many places not finding a place, Until hearing about this place that had vampires. She thougth I might be able to have some help controlling my cravings there.
Dragonform:
http://blue-butterfly-art.webs.com/apps/blog/show/5080231-dragons
vampire form:
http://www.myflyprofile.myprofilepimp.com/popularkw.php?keyword=female+vampire
(the one with the blond hair and skirt  

dragonwings999

1,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100

dragonwings999

1,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:19 pm
I hope you'll except me as your own. Even if i'm half dragon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:05 am
dragonwings999
I hope you'll except me as your own. Even if i'm half dragon.

your welcome my dear.... after all your not the only monster.... *chuckles* have a look at my profile thing my sister made me do... im alot of things.. even things i havnt named XD anyway welcome and hey just have fun... umm anyway... im going... so yeah have fun *shrugs my wings rip from my back and then disappears in purple flames*  

shadowvampire007

Sumthing Awesum

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:15 pm
Name: Tenshuma
Race: ShapeShifter
Pets: none
Powers:
Shapshifting,
Psychic,
Psychic disintegration(meaning you die from the inside out, you insides burn up then your skin disintegrates)
Instant transmission
Energy conjuring
Mind control
Invisibility
Levitation
Flight
Body Control
Shadow Control (Shadow control is when you control peoples shadows and have the shadow of that person attack themself.)

Weapon: none but will use them if need be

Bio: He really doesn't know his past. He know of only one family member and thats his sister. He noticed that he was different from other people at a young age. He is a every easy going person, because he's a ShapeShifter he doesn't know what he really looked like, so he takes the form shown below. He loves to draw and to talk to people and make new friends. Hes a calm guy that is easy to get to know.

Picture:User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:34 am
Name: Zilia

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Vampire

*Power: telekinesis, telepathy, empath, and one with nature.

Bio: Born into a wealthy and noble family with an older brother, she was raised to be a proper wife for her husband. True she never wished to do so, she remained loyal to her parents and never rebelled. But that ended the day she was wedded to the son of her family's long time friend, she found herself roughly and brutally stripped of her virginity; she became a living doll with the only purpose to serve him. A year married to him, she met a man that saved her from one of the many beating that could've taken her life. As she thanked him and wished to show how grateful she was, but in the mist of such, he claimed her as his own. And just like that, in the dawn of the new night, she found herself walking among the cold ones in the darkness and beside her maker. Staying by him for centuries, she finally decided to walk alone and now she finds herself in this time...but with a heavy heart for all the death she has brought.

Personality: A very bold person who speaks her mind and is honest no matter what. She reads the truth in all that she sees and secrets that are to remain buried.

Likes: to be alone, meditate and be one with nature; it's the only time she can fully let her guard down and let go.

Dislikes: people who think they are better than others and looks down their nose, instead of treating them equally.

Character flaws: Known for running away when things gets to close to home about her past. also she is can be too bold yet cold when she starts to feel too much, due to her locking her feelings away.

*Other: -Choice of weapons is twin sias that was given by her maker when she left his side. they are a black metal with red leather around the hilts She carries them on her hips and is exceptional at using them. It is said, that she has enchanted them to do her will. Northing is sure of this, but those who witnessed it, were never heard from again. -Also she turned a man named Storm and called him her mate and other half, but with his death that she had to deal (for he became over come by blood lust), she has sworn off from converting another and remains alone.
User Image  

Mzsha18

700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Blackpuddi

Super Bear

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:57 am
Name: Athena Raisa
Race: Vampire Assassin
Family: Has none....doesnt discuss why.
Pets: Fluffy red fox
Powers: Speed, Agility, Hypnosis
Weapon: Sword along with Hidden Knives
Bio: Athena Turned to the dark side when her parents were killed by angels. Since then she as been assassinating angels since. Her boss has ordered her too go to school. He said she needs a break and learn to be a teen. But Athena gets antsy waiting to get called to go and kill again

User Image

User Image  
Welcome members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas