read all you want here
feel free to take what ever book you want back up to your rooms
cant find the book you want ask Sam hes the librarian
he knows theses shelves better then his own hand
Sam is a High elf so what what you say
books like to fly more often here
and they weren't thrown

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:46 am
sam... im looking for the first vampic book about laws... i need to look at it and find something in it.. it seems i have forgotten my own laws.... *sweat* anyway.......... i could use the help... oh and i would like to donat some books and some scrolls also *puts a few very very old spell books and scrolls on the table*  

shadowvampire007

Aoiari

Beloved Friend

9,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:38 pm
Bored of the magazines comes inside, takes some dramas and sits down to read them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:26 pm
Akina speed walks into the libary and up to the desk. She stands behind Shadow waiting for her turn to talk to Sam. 'hopefully this libary has those two books'  

JSwrongchoices

7,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image

Jasmine entered the library looking around her new home. She fell in love with books long ago and was happy to see they had a vast collection. Going to the first shelf she saw, she scanned the tittles.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:31 pm
Jacque just wanted to find a quiet area to read about the history of Vampires in Australia.
She quietly browsed the shelves.  

mynameisjacque

Timid Genius

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:58 pm
Kurui walked quietly into the library, it was 11:11 at night. Her long blonde hair flowed behind her, and her arms adorned with black lace gloves crossed over her chest holding a stack of ancient, hard-bound books. The heels of her mary janes gently tapped against the hard wood floors. Walking into the occult section deeply hidden near the back of the library, she began carefully placing the books back where she had found them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:24 pm
Kurui left as silently as she had came.  

Angel of the End

shadowvampire007

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:42 am
*watches the women that entered the room with her high heels, watcher having saw the chaos mark, watches her wondering if she knew i was the demon bloodthirster hidden in this body* mhm.... *looks at the clone of me in line, kills it then floats away into the darkness my body burning with the chaos lord mark making sure no one had seen me go back to my wifes room*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:32 am
Unaware that there is a blood thirster in the room, she continues to browse the shelves, finding it quite impossible to find anything on the history of vampires in Australia. Giving up on that particular quest, she just picks a book at random about the history of vampires and starts going through the index.  

mynameisjacque

Timid Genius

LunarDemonRose
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:28 am
-Luna yawns as she watches from atop a book case-  
Welcome members

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items