Reply RP at Hogwarts
Care of Magical Creatures. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salomelove

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:41 pm
Lilly went to her class and went marched up to the Professor and held out her assingment. "Here all done."

1. What is said to be the results of slaying a Unicorn and drinkin it's blood?
A half life, You will leave but will always have cursed life.
2. Do Unicorns have a preference on who they will let them approach, i.e. do they prefer boys or girls? Girls

3. what do unicorns primarily eat for food?
Grass, flowers and wild plants in the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:47 am
prof j i was given a dragon to care for they said that they were giving out lots of them. we might need to go over care and feeding of them.  

dawnee
Crew

DragonRiderJ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:25 am
dawnee
prof j i was given a dragon to care for they said that they were giving out lots of them. we might need to go over care and feeding of them.

alright, We can go over that later this week. I will give an inclass lecture on it and we will go over proper care and food for a dragon.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:45 pm
*rushes in hands in homework and sits down* let me guess detention  

hpfan429924

DragonRiderJ

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:56 am
hpfan429924
*rushes in hands in homework and sits down* let me guess detention

no, no detention. everyone needs to read chapters 17 and 18, they cover dragons and care methods. also those of you who were given a dragon need to name them and give me an up date as to their name and how they are doing. I have a Dragon as well, his name is Drake.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:23 pm
my dragon's name is pyro she is very well behaved, no chasing after people or flaming them  

dawnee
Crew

DragonRiderJ

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:13 am
dawnee
my dragon's name is pyro she is very well behaved, no chasing after people or flaming them

that is good. I will give detention to anyone who's caring for a dragon and can't keep it well behaved in class. Hello pyro, I am Professor J and this is Drake.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:11 am
hi Drake you are a cute dragon  

dawnee
Crew

DragonRiderJ

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:35 am
dawnee
hi Drake you are a cute dragon

*drake lest out a low bugle and lands on my shoudler. he cocks his head and looks at u happily for the comment.* "he says thanks for saying he's a cute dragon, and says ur not so bad lookin yourself."

"Class, be ready for an inclass workshop and discussion on caring for dragons next week."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:48 pm
pyro is being a very good dragon she is gaurding my specail sunflowers  

dawnee
Crew

DragonRiderJ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:25 pm
dawnee
pyro is being a very good dragon she is gaurding my specail sunflowers

that's good, having a protector is a good thing. keep up the good work, I'll have an assignment for all of u soon. bear with me and check the thread from time to time.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:14 pm
Emily dashed over to the class at a dead run. "Sorry I'm late professor." She was out of breath, but managed to stand tall.  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:15 pm
ok i'm doing alittle studend aide with a couple of other students i'm showing them the unicorn babies  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:23 pm
That's fine with me, as long as it doesn't interfere with u getting ur other assignments here done on time.  

DragonRiderJ

RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces