Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shonen-ai & Yaoi Poll World! +More!!!

Back to Guilds

Tags: shonen-ai, yaoi, poll, anime, manga 

Reply The Shonen-ai & Yaoi Poll World
Lost Dreams (A Yaoi Series With Contest Included)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you in?
  Yes!!!!!!
  No >:|
  Maybe
View Results

Prince Hayzel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:51 pm
Hello all. I wish to start a yaoi project but I'm sort of unsure how to go about it. I was thinking at first to make a sort of choose your own adventure yaoi series but I realize that takes up a lot of time and I'd need a partner or two that could match my syntax. So then I thought I could do an Arc series, where I do several story lines but the main character ends up with someone else each time. So I'm a little confused as to what I should do and where I should go with this. I'd love to do the first but I'd need lots of help so I may end up wit the latter. Naturally I'm going to be stereotypical and give it an an all boys school setting, around college level so 17-20 year olds.

Main Page
Poll for Keith's main match

Here is what I have so far as pertaining to match ups for our main character:
~Characters~

The following are details about Keith's match ups and are listed in relation to him. Some will be present in every arc and others won't be. More information will be added as the project develops.

Eventually they will be organized with the first listed being the "Cannon" story. Afterwards it will be organized from most realistic to abstract.

The Best Friend: Sky Valentine
DOB: April 7
Role: Seme
Description:
Sky was assigned as Keith's upperclassman during orientation for his first year at campus. Since then the two have become best friends.

The Childhood Friend: Ray Hart
DOB: September 25
Role: Uke
Description:
When Keith turned eleven, Ray moved into the house next door and the two became fast friends. Together, they were inseparable until Keith went off to Southland Academy. A year later, he was able to join him.

The Co-Worker: Derek Bright
DOB: November 2
Description:
Having been orphaned at the age of sixteen, he worked hard to earn a scholarship to Southland Academy.Wanting to fulfill the promise of graduating from college that he made to his parents, he works from pay check to pay check to support himself.

The Exchange Student: Kazuma Honda
DOB: November 30
Description:
Majoring in world history, Kazuma has traveled to Southland Academy to study the county's history and customs in depth.

The Professor: Fredrick Perry
DOB:
Description:
A stern man that teaches Anatomy and Environmental Science. He does not like to see his students fail and strives to help them succeed on threw their own means.

The Prince In Disguise: Gregory Hollingsworth
DOB: May 21
Alias: John Smith
Description:
Gregory grew up living a sheltered and proper life and not allowed to interact with anyone other than other peers of royalty. Wanting to experience a life as a normal teenager, he enrolled in Southland Academy under a guise and an assumed identity so that he wouldn't be noticed.

The Forgotten Friend: Kyle White
DOB: Feb 28
Description:
A quiet boy with low self-esteem. He holds onto a promise long forgotten by Keith from when he was eight and will do anything to see it fulfilled.

The Ghost: Edward Moore
DOB: November 1
Role:Uke
Two hundred years ago Edward was just a normal orphaned village boy that inherited a large piece of land. Finding a sick black cat the boy took it in and cared for it. A villager hearing of this used it as a way to convince the others that he was consorting with a witch as a ploy to gain the property. Being hunted, the boy was cornered under the Centennial Clock Tower and killed. Afterwards his ghost roamed the land peacefully. Once the campus was built up he began to peep in on other's lives, yearning to live like they do. Over the years he became famous for being the campus ghost, as some people felt his presence or had enough clairvoyance to see him.

The Guardian Constellation: Orion
DOB: ----
Role:Seme
Being imprisoned in the sky after trying to hunt every animal on earth, Orion spent the millennia watching over Earth. Spotting Keith one day he began to watch over him, for some reason transfixed by the other. Feeling compelled to keep the boy safe, he made sure to guide and keep him from harm.
Now for the contest!!! This is your chance to get an OC or maybe even yourself into a story~!

In this contest you will create a small profile detailing your character's personality, characteristics and habits. The top FIVE chosen will make it into their own scenario arks if I can get this thing running and popular.

Things To Consider:
1. Must be male
2. The more details you add the higher chance of being chosen you are.
3. You are giving me this character to work with. Don't give me your favorite OC as I'm going to take the winners and use them as my own (but you will receive credit for their creation.)
4. This is yaoi, they will be falling in love with another male.
5. Having a reference picture is also helpful. (Must be your own work)

Rules:
1. Must be male.
2. No furies.
3. No animal hybrids
4. No vampires or werewolves.
5. No nazis (yes, people are into this o.o;;
6. No traps or trannies
7. No Male peg
8. Must be of your own creation
9. Needs to be at the least 17
10. No Complaining how picky I am XD
11. 11. To enter post it in this thread. PMing is good too and more preferred.

Entries are due by the end of march 31.

Too lazy? You can just suggest things to me. But I won't take your OC and draw it (unless I really really like it XD)

Any offers to help are appreciated too.

Hey look, my profiles to show off my writing and arts:

DeviantArt
FurAffinity
YGallery  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:06 pm
If you want us to send an announcement about this just PM me what you want sent and I'll send one out for you.  

Samt03
Captain

Deadly Elder

Prince Hayzel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:45 pm
Samt03
If you want us to send an announcement about this just PM me what you want sent and I'll send one out for you.

Heh. Thank you very much! But you don't have to go through all that work.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:38 pm
Samt03

Yay <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  

Prince Hayzel

Z-chan269

Friendly Conversationalist

8,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:38 am
I would have loved to give you one of my OC's, but they're my pride and joy, and I use them frequently. And any ones I would have let you look at, you already have one of your own (a professor).

No nazis? ;3; I am one of those that find them hot. :'D

Good luck with this. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:43 am
Z-chan269
I would have loved to give you one of my OC's, but they're my pride and joy, and I use them frequently. And any ones I would have let you look at, you already have one of your own (a professor).

No nazis? ;3; I am one of those that find them hot. :'D

Good luck with this. :3

lol you could make a new character, after all, I did say it's unwise to give me an OC that you love. Bu thanks for your honesty and support <3 <3 <3  

Prince Hayzel

Prince Hayzel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:01 pm
Just some info on our star.
~Keith Summers~

DOB: June 23
Role: Versitile
Description:
Keith is your average down to earth guy attending the all boys private vocational school, Southland Academy. He tends to be outgoing, stubborn and energetic, often having trouble focusing. Despite his stubbornness he has a hard time saying no to his friends or other's that need help. He also has cannot stand to see people treat other's badly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:41 am
Big Update Soon  

Prince Hayzel

Prince Hayzel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:13 am
Entries

~Entries~

Entry 1:
Quote:
W O L F B A I T
Name: Luke Daniels (the one in the white briefs ;3)
DOB: June 19
Description: Luke is 5'11, slighty skinny, but athletic as he plays soccer, swims occasionally, and runs track as a sprinter. He has dark blonde hair (usually tustled into a faux-hawk) that turns golden in the spring and summer, which when combined with his turqouise eyes, sun-kissed skin and tentative grin, melts even the coldest of hearts. Luke has two sides to his personality. He is often wistful and stares off into the distance or into the sky and can be found lying spread eagle on the grass watching the clouds.

He is quiet, polite, and retains his distance from the majority of the student body as he did all throughout his schooling, HOWEVER...

His less frequently shown, and even less often observed second side is that of a bubbly, loving, hopeless romantic, wanting to dance and run and sing and do anything to let his heart soar. Tall guys with wide shoulders, deep voices, and big muscles drive him wild. Moving to Southland Academy was the best thing that had ever happened to Luke, and there he hoped he would finally find his beau.

Likes: Sunlight, sleeping, blue sky, Beyonce, dancing like a slut in his underwear and tube socks when he's alone, listening to classical music whenever he is withdrawn or driving, and he LOVES studying anatomy, hoping to go into some medical field in the future.
Dislikes: LONG COLD GREY WINTERS, coffee, and being sick.

Entry 2

Kraxeus

Kraxeus
Name: Theodor Hawke
Role: Uke Vers
DOB: April 20th

Description:
Theodor is 5 ft 9 ish, Brown eyes, Midnight Blue hair, appears black in the dark but in the sunlight it comes out a dark blue; usually spiked, with a slightly muscular figure, Has nice tanned skin. Loves showing off his body. Can be found stargazing at night usually or taking a nice walk through the park. Has a tendancy to be a drunk.

Tends to be a gentleman in manner and respects peoples wishes. Dislikes huge crowds, but is often found alone.

But while with someone, He tends to be Romantic, Caring, and very genuine. Seems to have a thing for muscular, tall, deep voiced, scruffy guys. Guys who are dominating but like to be dominated the odd time are the guys that he seems to enjoy being with the most.

Sex, Cuddling, Hugs, Kissing, Light Bondage, Sleeping naked, Frisbee, Swimming, Football, Dancing, Drinking, Walking, Stargazing and Partying.

Dislikes:
Heavy Bondage, Big crowds and Timid people.

Entry 3

Quote:

Xx Akihiko-Kun xX
name: Akihiko Takano
DOB: Oct 30
Role: uke
Description: Akihiko is a half French, half Japanese teenager who recently moved in next to Kieth. He is usually very kind and happy, but can be serious when he needs to be. He is what you would like to call a party boy. Music and dancing is constantly on his mind. It mixes perfectly with his wiled side that likes to go out to a party on the weekends. But other then that, he is a good student with a decent grades.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:12 am
Come on and join :3~  

Prince Hayzel

Prince Hayzel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:48 pm
contest over  
The Shonen-ai & Yaoi Poll World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items