Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★
██ ✴ ⊰ D i s n e y . P r e p ⊱ ✴ [O//A//S ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shu-Waffles

5,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image

"Looking around here you think
Sure, she's got everything"
Casey Robins
"I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore"

Casey pondered about Riley idea would they atleast find more interesting people. But, then again it would make time faster so her and Riley can paint pictures with their toes. It made her smile to have someone like a dreamer to be her roommate. "Oh really lifeguard? hm to be honest I dont know how to swim unless were in a kiddie pool" She laughed lightly though embarressed that she was a mermaid she couldn't even swim! how outrages. She hopped off her bed and landed onto her feet as she looked towards the blond."Well sure maybe we can meet your prince charming along the way". She giggled teasing Riley about the obsession of finding one.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:10 pm
User ImageɈacobxxȽandonxxҤammond
xxxxxx..x you can call him: Jake or Jacob... pretty simple, right?
xxxxxx..x the role he plays: P E T E R xP A N

The second star to the right
Shines in the night for you
To tell you that the dreams you plan
Really can come true

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒x▒▒▒▒x▒▒▒▒x▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Jacob patiently and quietly followed his sister to the administrative building, rolling his eyes as he did so. He watched as she pushed past students rudely and loudly, reddening a bit in embarrassment. She was just such a loud, crazy person. He wished that she would quit acting like she was on top of the world. Or maybe he wanted her to continue acting like that, and then have her run into someone that will show her that she's nothing special. Yeah, he liked that idea. "Um, excuse me... pardon me... sorry," he murmured as he continued walking behind his sister. His British accent was barely audible over the commotion his sister was creating. Why was she such a nuisance? He was tempted to get some duct tape and wrap it around her mouth a couple of times. She was just so annoying. A killjoy. A party-pooper, even though she continued to think that she was the life of the party. Please, Mackie. Don't flatter yourself, he thought as he continued down the hall and approached the bulletin board. He was assigned Tynan, who was another senior that Jacob looked up to... literally. In all seriousness, Jake thought Tynan was awesome, and he grinned at the news. "Yes! I've got Tynan!" he whooped with joy as he hurried out of the building and over to the dorms, pushing past his annoying sister rudely. "Kenz, come on! I've got Tynan! Let's go!" he screamed, running through the courtyard excitedly.

Shines with a light that's rare
And if it's Never Land you need
It's light will lead you there

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Soaked in Stardust

Romantic Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Soaked in Stardust

Romantic Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:21 pm
loveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveяιℓєу ємιℓу σ'ѕнєα ❤
OurxoD R E A M I N GxoCinderella...lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove

████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████

User Image

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep.
In dreams you will lose your heartache.
Whatever you wish for, you keep..."
User Image

Riley nodded as Casey mentioned the idea, but was instantly shocked to hear that she couldn't swim. "Well then, we are going to have to teach you how to swim. And my school trained me in first aid and CPR, so you don't have to worry about drowning. You're safe with me, missy." She winked, giggling a little bit. It was strange how someone whose character was Ariel, a mermaid, was unable to swim! Fascinating. Well, Riley would be able to teach her in a jiffy. It wasn't that hard. As soon as she heard Casey teasing her about "prince charming," Riley grinned and laughed along. "Highly doubtful, Casey my dear. I was thinking of only going to the other girls' dorms for now. Are we even allowed in the boys' hall?" She pulled at the band that was secure around her wrist, constantly loosening and tightening it for no apparent reason. It made her feel a bit strange to think that she could find her prince charming in a matter of minutes... Strange, even a bit uncomfortable. Sure, she could meet him, but that didn't mean that she would recognize him immediately. Love doesn't exactly work that way. In order to find the right guy for her, she would have to get to know him a bit. And that, sadly, would take a long time. She walked out of the dorm with Casey, continuing down the hall to find some people to meet and taking pictures as she went along.

User Image
"Have faith in your dreams and someday,
Your rainbow will come smiling through.
No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing,
The dream that you wish will come true."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:29 pm
User Image

"Looking around here you think
Sure, she's got everything"
Casey Robins
"I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore"

Casey laughed at Riley's idea she was so helpful though embaressed she was happy her friend could help her swim. But, she was glad to trust her because Casey normally didn't trust people not because of a bad friendship or anything it was just she hadn't really had the time to. "Glad to know Im safe~! and oh Rye I forgot I really wanna show you something later on when my art stuff and what nots get here". She said remembering on the top of her head, that her countless necklaces, beads, and bracelets handmade she collect or made was being sent here again when she placed the order to a few weeks ago. As she skim the halls casey noticed a lot of new people some she had never seen before. "Oh geez there many new kids here just like you Rye!" with a playful tone pretending as if it was annoying. She tryed to remember back if they were aloud to go down the boys dorm."Um I dont think we are aloud if so we would probably have to be outside the room not inside, and sure lets talk to some chicks then" she winked as she searched for other females to come join their group. It would be like a little adventure as it was the first day of school so they had nothing else to do.

Shu-Waffles

5,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Soaked in Stardust

Romantic Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:32 pm
loveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveяιℓєу ємιℓу σ'ѕнєα ❤
OurxoD R E A M I N GxoCinderella...lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove

User Image

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep.
In dreams you will lose your heartache.
Whatever you wish for, you keep..."
User Image

Riley laughed along with Casey, winking mock-flirtatiously, pretending to be Casey's drowning Prince Eric. "Of course you're safe! I'd never let you drown. You're currently the only friend I have here." She raised her eyebrows when she told her about something she wanted to show her. "Can't wait!" she said, walking along the halls with Casey. She grinned when Casey couldn't recognize some of the people there. Other new kids. They could all share discomfort together... well, not discomfort. It was hard not to feel comfortable here. Maybe new experiences? Sure, that would work. Anyways, Riley's mind wandered back to the things that Casey wanted to show her. What could they be? She hummed to herself as she snapped a couple of photos of the halls, of other students, of herself, of Casey (without warning, of course). She giggled every time she caught Casey off guard. It was pretty amusing, especially with the flash. Stopping Casey in the hall for a second, she put her arm over her shoulders and flipped the camera so that it faced them. "Smile!" she exclaimed as she smiled brightly at the camera. With a click of a button, she took the picture, blinking rapidly from the flash as she turned it back around. She looked at the picture and smiled, showing it to Casey. "Perfect! This will be on the first page of my scrapbook." She continued walking alongside Casey, confident that this would be a good year. Perfect...

User Image
"Have faith in your dreams and someday,
Your rainbow will come smiling through.
No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing,
The dream that you wish will come true."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image
ackenzie ylvie ammond

better known as: Mackie, Mack, Kenzie, or just plain Mackenzie

it's who she is; she was born this way: Tinker Bell

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
███████████████████x██████x██x██████x███████████████████
All eyes on ME
When I walk in.
No question that this girl's a TEN.
Don't hate me 'cuz I'm beautiful...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The minute he began running, Mackenzie knew that they would be the farthest things from king and queen of the school... not that he cared, but it meant everything to her. "Jacob Landon Hammond, you bloody oaf! Are you trying to embarrass the hell out of me? What is your problem, anyways? It's just Tynan. Don't act as if he's some sort of god or something. He's on the exact same level as us. We're all seniors. He's no more special than I am... not at all. Now calm down." The boy was a raving lunatic! Had he not learned to keep cool? If modeling hadn't taught him that by now, it was hopeless. Lost cause. That's the end of it. It's too bad. He probably would have made an excellent model if he could only contain his childish antics.

Mackenzie eventually made it to the dorm building, opening the wooden doors swiftly and walking in with her airs and graces. Knowing exactly where she was going, she strutted down the halls and up the stairs, eventually reaching dorm 203, which was already occupied by two girls. Two girls? No no no, one of them did not belong. One was a blond girl that she recognized... she was a senior, right? Isabella or something of the sort? The other girl had darker, chocolatey brown wavy hair. That one was probably her roommate. But she wasn't a senior. She knew all the seniors already. Probably a junior, then. "Well, hello, everyone," she said, resting her stuff next to the bed that would be hers for the year. "My name is Mackenzie Sylvie Hammond, but feel free to call me Mackie, Kenz, Kenzie, Mack, or just plain Mackenzie if you wish." She smiled at them, flashing a set of bright pearly whites. Well, perhaps if I just play nice for a while, I'll gain their respect. Then I'll obviously be the queen of the seniors. Popularity among all is very important, right?

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Soaked in Stardust

Romantic Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100

RawrziesDeLolli

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image
Vladimir Allen Walker
Put your faith in what you most believe in. Two world one family, trust your heart, let fate decide to guide these lives we see.♥
User Image

Vlad frowned when Brock said there would be a...Unpleasant surprise waiting for him. That kind of thought was actually kind of frightening. Of course this guy was kind of frightening himself especially when he said something about him and Maddie getting out of jail...More then one time. "Uh-huh." He narrowed his eyes...Well then, if it's a war he wants then it's a war he'll get. Vlad let out a cute, but mischievous smile on his face. "Alright then. This means war." He said as he walked out, getting back to Alyssa and Sean. He let out a nervous laugh feeling bad that he left them to wait so long. "Sorry for the wait. My roommate has now declared war on me." A frown settled on his face, now feeling a little regretful that he didn't have Tynan as his roommate. Well, it looks like he wasn't going to sleep tonight.

folding his arms he let a out a smile on his face. He was hoping they weren't to agitated with him for leaving them to wait for him. But Alyssa seemed the type to get angry for a few seconds then forget about it in her excitement and then Sean just seemed like the kind of guy to be reeeeeeally passive. Which was always a good thing. "So...Yeah, you guys still want my help?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image

"So follow me down
Outta this town
Girl you're moving way too slow.."

════════════════════════════════════════

ALYSSA FELL

"Sorry for the wait. My roommate has now declared war on me." Honestly, Alyssa had barely noticed so much time had ticked by; Sean had almost fallen asleep on his feet and the slim blonde had been doing her best to keep him awake so that had taken up most of her immediate attention. But when Vlad came back she was glad to see him anyway; they were friends now, after all.

"War?" Tilting her head to the side, Alyssa puffed a few stray bangs out of her eyes. "What sort of war? There's different kinds you know." She couldn't imagine it being too terrible, since the creey grin kid seemed like a riot and Vlad was just a funny guy.

"Not the card game, Aly." Sean interjected in a teassing manner; patting her head when she glared at him with a pout, the taller blonde smiled quite passively and continued. "And not the sort of war we have either, I don't think." A good thing, too; when Sean and Alyssa really fought, got really angry, it was best to keep away. When Vlad asked if they still wanted help Sean nodded wordlessly; Alyssa filled that gap in just fine without even having to be asked.

"Sure! First we'll do Sean's room and then if it's not too much troubel you can come help with my stuff. Sean doesn't get a choice though; he's obligated to help me since we're best friends." Pretending to make a face at this, Sean took one of the boxes Alyssa happened to be carrying and hefted it into his arms; though she was tough she was still a girl and he didn't want her hurting herself.

════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

"So follow me down
Outta this town
There's a place we've gotta go..."

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Soaked in Stardust

Romantic Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:43 am
User ImageɈacobxxȽandonxxҤammond
xxxxxx..x you can call him: Jake or Jacob... pretty simple, right?
..x the role he plays: P E T E R xP A N xxxxx

Shines in the night for you
To tell you that the dreams you plan
Really can come true

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒x▒▒▒▒x▒▒▒▒x▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Hearing his sister's shrill voice from behind him, Jacob turned around and slowed down. "You know bloody well, Mackenzie Sylvie Hammond, that I will do whatever I want, and I don't care whether I'm embarrassing you! Maybe I am trying to embarrass the hell out of you, but then again, you always think that being seen with me is embarrassing as it is, so it doesn't really matter. You're stuck with me. I'm all you've got. So there. And I'll have you know that Tynan is awesome. I know he's a senior. That's why I'm excited to have him as my roommate. He's one of the most awesome seniors ever! And yes, he's much more special than you are. Deal with it." He shrugged and continued on his way. The girl really needed to lighten up a little. She obviously wouldn't be "queen of the school" if she had that attitude, no matter how much she thought it would help. Some people feared her, and some people liked her. And others, well, they just thought of her as a self-centered airhead. He was part of that third group there most of the time. Sorry, but the girl was crazy.

Jacob continued to the dorms, going a little more slowly through the halls as he made his way to his dorm room, room 102 is what it had said on the bulletin board. The door was closed, which meant that Tynan may or may not have been there already. He was dark like that. It amazed Jake at how serious and gloomy his roommate was. When he opened the door, the room was dark. Was Tynan in there? Would he sit in a dark room? He wasn't entirely sure on that one... "Tynan?" he called, not very loudly since there was no reason for it. He heard no movement, no breathing, no response whatsoever, so he turned on the lights to an empty room, with exception to the necessary dorm room items already provided. Jacob huffed and lugged his bags over to a bed that had a couple of boxes next to it. Those were obviously his, stuffed with whatever his sister believed was valuable, even though he really couldn't care less about them. Rolling his eyes, he kicked the boxes underneath his bed before unpacking his bags and making his part of the room as homey as possible.

Shines with a light that's rare
And if it's Never Land you need
It's light will lead you there

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:25 am
User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

██ ✴ ⊰ T h e . A n n o u n c e m e n t ⊱ ✴

Good Evening everyone! Please note that the school's curfew is 10 pm. Classes start tomorrow morning at 8 am sharp, so please make sure that you have all of your needed supplies! We hope to see your bright and cheery smiles tomorrow morning!

--President Mickey

Note:
I hope you don't mind if i made it evening! Please tell me when you want it to be a new day!

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm
ɣɳɑɳ Ƚɑɮə Ӈɑȡɾɩɑɳ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

'OOC: 'Twas a night before Christmas and all through the house...'

User ImageUser Image

`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═
╔══════════════════════════════════╗

After such an endearing conversation with Vlad (which he could tell that neither of them actually enjoyed it), Tynan decided to take a nice, lonely, stroll through the grand school. He had been there most of, if not all, of his highschool life, so none of the sights were new to him. The only thing he actually wanted to see was the pool. Water was the only thing that made him happy. That and music. It was appearent that not many things could cheer him up.

A gentle sigh escaped his full lips as he had meandered his way down the hall, it had still been early that day when he went to his room, so his room mate, whom ever that was. He had unpacked all of his things and never turned on the lights. Darkness was his forte. Plus, he didn't need the lights on if he was just unpacking, it didn't seem right. Other people would have turned on the lights, and he wanted to be different. Though, as he unpacked he couldn't get his mind of the fact that Alyssa demanded a hug from him. Well, it hadn't been a demand really. It was rather just a statement, but it was still a hug. With a grumble, Tynan tossed a black shirt (one that seemed a bit too tight for his long body) into a drawer and kicked it shut. With that done, he had finished unpacking and then just retreated to a chair in a courner nearest the door. He would have been invisible if someone walked in. Besides that, he let the emptiness lull him into a half sleep, so his beathing was even and silent, and he didn't dare move to wake him himself.

Tynan didn't stir even when his room mate walked in, though, when his name was said, his icy eyes popped open. He didn't say anything, just squinted against the light. The man, Jacob Hammond. A senior like himself.

"Yes?" Tynan muttered after a few moments, not caring if he scared the piss out of the guy. "You called?" He sounded kind of irked that he had been roused by the man. Tynan didn't even know the guy that well. But, he didn't mind him, and they talked every so often...

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´

═━┈┈━═"O brave new world. What immortal hand or eye could frame thy fearful symmetry?"═━┈┈━═

✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff