Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Guild Of Britney Spears

Back to Guilds

A place where Britney fans can come and chat and relax and talk about the Legendary Miss Britney Spears! 

Tags: britney, spears, jive, queen, princess 

Reply Gaia Guild Of Britney Spears
Last Notice: Blackout Weekend tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beignet Binch

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:58 pm
In September 2008, an event was held by the fans to get Blackout's sales up to 1,000,000. Albeit unsuccessful, the week Circus came out, (the first week of December 200 cool Blackout re-entered the Billboard 200, selling 4,600 copies at #198. I think, with Femme Fatale coming out very soon, the weekend of the release of Femme Fatale, we could purchase Blackout too, in order to finally get it too 1,000,000 copies sold in America. It is currently at 991,000 copies.

~Guidelines~
1. Buys must be from an actual retailer, such as Target, Walmart, iTunes, Amazon(their warehouse, not the certified sellers), etc.
2. eBay is not a suitable place, due to the fact that the album has been purchased from a store already at one point, so it would not count towards the cause.
3. The purchase can be either CD or digital. Your choice.
4. Please make sure you purchase your copy in or from America, so it counts towards American sales.

Please help get Blackout to 1 million copies sold.

Official commercial created by me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eSuPJGadgg

**Please note, the event is April 2nd-3rd, I made a mistake.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:53 am
thing13579
In September 2008, an event was held by the fans to get Blackout's sales up to 1,000,000. Albeit unsuccessful, the week Circus came out, (the first week of December 200 cool Blackout re-entered the Billboard 200, selling 4,600 copies at #198. I think, with Femme Fatale coming out very soon, the weekend of the release of Femme Fatale, we could purchase Blackout too, in order to finally get it too 1,000,000 copies sold in America. It is currently at 991,000 copies.

~Guidelines~
1. Buys must be from an actual retailer, such as Target, Walmart, iTunes, Amazon(their warehouse, not the certified sellers), etc.
2. eBay is not a suitable place, due to the fact that the album has been purchased from a store already at one point, so it would not count towards the cause.
4. Please make sure you purchase your copy in or from America, so it counts towards American sales.

lol I bought 3 copies. I would have gotten more but I bough 3 copies of Femme Fatale as well! biggrin
**Please note, the event is April 2nd-3rd, I made a mistake  

Izzykun88
Captain

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Beignet Binch

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:51 pm
Izzykun88
thing13579

~Guidelines~

lol I bought 3 copies. I would have gotten more but I bough 3 copies of Femme Fatale as well! biggrin

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THIS. biggrin DDD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:22 am
thing13579
Izzykun88
thing13579

~Guidelines~

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THIS. biggrin DDD

No problemo!! xd  

Izzykun88
Captain

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Gaia Guild Of Britney Spears

Manage Your Items